User Tag List

First 12

A handful of comments on that post in the vein of, "I'm an ENFJ, and this is the best compliment I've ever gotten / how I see myself."

I haven't armchair-diagnosed any ENFJs whom I would see as reflecting that profile, but maybe there's something to it if it resonates with a lot of ENFJs.

Kind of interesting take that guy has.
    Likes Zeego, Jorita liked this post

Here's another person's take on this, though. Leon Tsao echoes Blake Donovan's ENFJ profile (I'm not indicating that he has ever read it; he's not referring to that profile), and he describes it as more of a delusive self-image, shared with ENTJs and based on tertiary Se.

While I personally have no idea whether he's right about ENFJs and ENTJs, I do think he's right about ENTPs and ESTPs, which he talks about later in the video. I might not actually be an ENTP, but I see it as a driving motive in the ETPs I've known.
    Of course, that doesn't mean he's right about every type's "hidden agenda".

Here's what he thinks is ENFJs' (and ENTJs') hidden agenda:

They're afraid of appearing weak at all costs. So... I know quite a number of ENFJ males walk around like this (Leon puffs his chest up and pumps his arms up and down), and a lot of ENFJs I know try very hard to be "bad-ass". Like, a pattern I see is that they try to pretend to be goody-two-shoes in front of your parents, and then they pull you aside, and they're like, "Hey, by the way, do you know I'm a bad-ass?" And then they try... They talk a lot about getting tattoos and piercings, and then put up edgy pictures of themselves on Facebook. So, a lot of ENFJs I know are into kickboxing... (He says something about ENTJs for a moment.) It's not uncommon for ENTJs and ENFJs to have dating advice in which they tell you to be an animal on the prowl.

LOL

The part of the video from 1:49--2:56 is the part transcribed above and is the part that echoes Donovan's. (Entire ENFJ part is from 1:12--2:56.)

Likes Zeego liked this post

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Metis View Post
    Here's another person's take on this, though. Leon Tsao echoes Blake Donovan's ENFJ profile (I'm not indicating that he has ever read it; he's not referring to that profile), and he describes it as more of a delusive self-image, shared with ENTJs and based on tertiary Se.

While I personally have no idea whether he's right about ENFJs and ENTJs, I do think he's right about ENTPs and ESTPs, which he talks about later in the video. I might not actually be an ENTP, but I see it as a driving motive in the ETPs I've known.
    Of course, that doesn't mean he's right about every type's "hidden agenda".

Here's what he thinks is ENFJs' (and ENTJs') hidden agenda:

They're afraid of appearing weak at all costs. So... I know quite a number of ENFJ males walk around like this (Leon puffs his chest up and pumps his arms up and down), and a lot of ENFJs I know try very hard to be "bad-ass". Like, a pattern I see is that they try to pretend to be goody-two-shoes in front of your parents, and then they pull you aside, and they're like, "Hey, by the way, do you know I'm a bad-ass?" And then they try... They talk a lot about getting tattoos and piercings, and then put up edgy pictures of themselves on Facebook. So, a lot of ENFJs I know are into kickboxing... (He says something about ENTJs for a moment.) It's not uncommon for ENTJs and ENFJs to have dating advice in which they tell you to be an animal on the prowl.

LOL

The part of the video from 1:49--2:56 is the part transcribed above and is the part that echoes Donovan's. (Entire ENFJ part is from 1:12--2:56.)

Well, I do admit I hold pride in some of the naughty things I have done .
    Likes Zeego liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

This doesn't resonate with me at all, though I'm not an Enneagram 8 and am female. I can see how I could possibly have these tendencies if I were in an unhealthy place, maybe? I don't know.
    Likes Metis, Zeego liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Zeego View Post
    I've never seen ENFJs described quite the way Blake Donovan describes them here. There's probably a reason for that. ENFJ: Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Know | Stellar Maze
    I love stellar maze! I clicked on this thread, hoping to see something similar.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I hope i never meet an ENFJ 8 like this, must be vert unhealthy.
    I´m a female ENFJ and I´m trying to figure out what my Enneagram is, typ 3 seems about right..
    So new to all this
    Likes Icedream liked this post

Senior Member AStrange~Nostalgia's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Since the posts in this thread seems lost about ENFJ, I just thought of dropping these ENFJ vids here:
    http:// https://www.typologycentral....fj-videos.html