• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] As an INFJ, what is your Hogwart's house?

INFJs- What is your Hogwart's house?

• Total voters

ParaMolly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I'm wondering what house is most common for INFJs. I have a suspicion, but would like to confirm it.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol

Gryffindor. srsly

Answer Key:

Note:
JK Rowling's houses are not that clean with the 4 keirsian temperments provided.
But SJ was simply put there because process of elimination and I wanted it to look simple despite me having to sacrifice accuracy.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't know which house I'd be in because I have qualities that fit all four of them.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Every test (including pottermore) puts me in Ravenclaw.

jbkays

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I wish more people would vote on this poll! I am a Hufflepuff and assumed more of us would be sorted into that house. I feel that the traits of INFJ align with Hufflepuff. I see why Ravenclaw would also be popular for our type.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wondering what house is most common for INFJs. I have a suspicion, but would like to confirm it.

What is your suspicion? I was guessing Hufflepuff would be most common. We need more voters!

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was sorted into Ravenclaw. Hufflepuff is the House that I least belong in.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Ravenclaw on Pottermore but I have Pottermore as a strong secondary house, so Ravenpuff. I have a lot of traits from both houses but my Ravenclaw traits and values are more prominent.

Ravenclaw> Hufflepuff> Slytherin> Gryffindor.