User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

I'm most visual and least kinesthetic, with auditory in between.
    INTP
    ILI or IEI
    5w4 - 9w1 - 4w5 sp/sx
    MelPhleg

Johari | Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Kinesthetic.

Clean Slate

INTP - Definitely 85% visual 15% kinesthetic. Every piece of knowledge in the form of soundwaves is undecipherable gibberish. For example, when professors talk, I write down exactly what they say and then read what I wrote to understand what I just copied. The only time I learned something from listening was with a professor that liked to make analogies all the time, so I could picture those analogies in my mind and I remembered stuff because of my mental images, which would be some kind of visual learning.

INFJ here: visual learner, I find that I get distracted when listening to audio instructions

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Kinesthetic. I actually have an odd quirk where I will trace words onto my skin or the surface of my surroundings when listening to others talk.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

I'm not sure exactly what this is called (kinesthetic possibly?), but I learn information best by writing it down. Typing doesn't work though. It has to be traditional writing on a piece of paper. Sometimes the office supply store will have really cheap paper and I will take someone to the store with me and give them some cash. We split up and buy as much paper as they will let us take (sometimes I suspect I'm the reason they limit people, or maybe it's my mom since she was the one who taught me this method). I need it for studying and note-taking.

In high school, teachers would sometimes give me already written out notes. I think they were trying to be helpful and save us on time. But I would have to write it out anyways, so it always frustrated me.

Now if only I could remember people's names by writing things down...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    714 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Linguistic, like a lot of people here seem to be, I have to write stuff down if I want to remember them... it's extremely annoying. I absolutely hate that... during the times where I have to write a lot of exams my hand has to suffer a lot. I mean I can study by repeating the information and reading it again and again but it's more effective for me to write them down. So, that really sucks. Writing down so much of the learning matter eats precious time I don't really have cause I do have to work too. Can't spend all of my sparetime on studying, cause I need a bit to get the household chores done as well.
    Scheiss di net an.

kinesthetic

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    The other two types feel so... passive. And I dont learn unless I figure things out for myself generally.
    Likewise.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Fe

Took a test and these were my percentages:

Auditory: 45%
    Visual: 20%
    Tactile: 35%

ENFJ
    🎈 "You, the people have the power - the power to create machines. The power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure" - Charlie Chaplin

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Visual=Kinasthetic>>>>>>auditory.

I have a weird brain, that cannot process language like other people. Its as if different sections of my brain are isolated and I have to work around these blocks to even communicate. Auditory information falls into this. I cannot for the life of me understand verbal instructions without intense focus, but even then it is difficult to retain. It is connected with my anxiety as well, so I think my brain like goes into fight or flight mode by accident when people try to instruct me. I have been this way since a kid, so it might be genetic or my parents fucked me up early, and has deeply impacted my learning and communication skills.
    Masculine republics, give way to feminine democracies. Feminine democracies, give way to tyranny.
    - Aristotle