• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What Type of Learner are You: Visual, Auditory, or Kinesthetic? (All Types Welcome!)

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Visual and Kinesthetic

Either let me tinker with it, visualize or SEE the process to mimic

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definitely visual.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It really depends on the subject at hand. Typically, I'd say auditory, visual, kinesthetic though if I were ordering them by strength. I learn most through discussion anyhow.

lesandri

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Kinesthetic 100%! Auditory is just okay- likely the most difficult of the three for me. I've always struggled with lectures and catch myself fidgeting and doodling throughout. It's very helpful for me to be able to put my hands on something and interact with it physically (or, next best thing, to use my mind to visualize it and imagine exploring it with my senses) in order to learn how it functions. I'm often frustrated by long-winded spoken instructions and prefer to learn by doing.

I find this preference a funny contrast with my dreamy, absent-minded INFP tendencies. I've been hit by a basketball in the side of the head twice that I can remember. Both times, I didn't immediately feel the impact and it took multiple seconds for me to register that it had happened at all because I was so zoned-out. Needless to say, I'm not super aware of my physical surroundings. I easily 'disconnect' from my senses and do stuff like forgetting to feed myself until I realize I'm too dizzy to walk straight.

Still very much a kinesthetic learner in spite however, somehow! :alttongue: