• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What Type of Learner are You: Visual, Auditory, or Kinesthetic? (All Types Welcome!)

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm most visual and least kinesthetic, with auditory in between.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Kinesthetic.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
INTP - Definitely 85% visual 15% kinesthetic. Every piece of knowledge in the form of soundwaves is undecipherable gibberish. For example, when professors talk, I write down exactly what they say and then read what I wrote to understand what I just copied. The only time I learned something from listening was with a professor that liked to make analogies all the time, so I could picture those analogies in my mind and I remembered stuff because of my mental images, which would be some kind of visual learning.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Kinesthetic. I actually have an odd quirk where I will trace words onto my skin or the surface of my surroundings when listening to others talk.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure exactly what this is called (kinesthetic possibly?), but I learn information best by writing it down. Typing doesn't work though. It has to be traditional writing on a piece of paper. Sometimes the office supply store will have really cheap paper and I will take someone to the store with me and give them some cash. We split up and buy as much paper as they will let us take (sometimes I suspect I'm the reason they limit people, or maybe it's my mom since she was the one who taught me this method). I need it for studying and note-taking.

In high school, teachers would sometimes give me already written out notes. I think they were trying to be helpful and save us on time. But I would have to write it out anyways, so it always frustrated me.

Now if only I could remember people's names by writing things down...

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Linguistic, like a lot of people here seem to be, I have to write stuff down if I want to remember them... it's extremely annoying. I absolutely hate that... during the times where I have to write a lot of exams my hand has to suffer a lot. I mean I can study by repeating the information and reading it again and again but it's more effective for me to write them down. So, that really sucks. Writing down so much of the learning matter eats precious time I don't really have cause I do have to work too. Can't spend all of my sparetime on studying, cause I need a bit to get the household chores done as well. :dry:

noneya

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Took a test and these were my percentages:

Auditory: 45%
Visual: 20%
Tactile: 35%

ENFJ

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Visual=Kinasthetic>>>>>>auditory.

I have a weird brain, that cannot process language like other people. Its as if different sections of my brain are isolated and I have to work around these blocks to even communicate. Auditory information falls into this. I cannot for the life of me understand verbal instructions without intense focus, but even then it is difficult to retain. It is connected with my anxiety as well, so I think my brain like goes into fight or flight mode by accident when people try to instruct me. I have been this way since a kid, so it might be genetic or my parents fucked me up early, and has deeply impacted my learning and communication skills.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Visual, Kinesthetic

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First Visual /Second Verbal / Third Auditory

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Whichever is the type that just has to jump in and do it.

Watching does me no good at all and I will get bored and tune out to auditory lessons.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think I'm visual and kinesthetic. I don't do well with just auditory information as I tend to forget it very easily unless I've written it down.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Auditory INFJ