User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram

I'm ENFJ and 100 percent Visual. I need to write things down to comprehend. Wish I was auditory--that would be helpful.

I'm like 100% kinesthetic if I'm really going to learn something. It's not that I'm a great dancer or amazing natural athlete or anything like that. If I want to feel like something's in my bones, I need to experience the fuck out of it. Otherwise it's just random "facts" that might not even be true.

Also, I have little trust for over-systematizing abstract ideas, such as MBTI. It's useful stuff, but if you get too theoretical and systematic about it, you can get lost in a system of thought that doesn't hold up to reality.

And make a lot of bad decisions based on it.

Friendly Neighborhood Spellchecker. Hexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Primarily linguistic/musical/intrapersonal.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocTiramisu View Post
    I'm ENFJ and 100 percent Visual. I need to write things down to comprehend. Wish I was auditory--that would be helpful.
    That's why you asked viewers to start taking notes on your INFJ video. I was like, "yeah right!" LMAO
    I thought your ENFJ video was interesting, though.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

I'm mainly an auditory learner. Depending of the topic, I may prefer visual. I don't take notes unless it's details because I rather focus on taking in all the information, so I don't have to study much later. I don't like using my body for much, but I know in some situations kinesthetic is the best way to learn.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Visual predominantly. Although sometimes I have to actually do the thing (and then do it again, and again...etc) before the information sticks.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I'm a conceptual learner.

I will use any means that are available to achieve that end. Sometimes it's visual examples, sometimes it's auditory examples, sometimes it's physical examples. I'd say most often I am an auditory learner though. Going to lecture/class was essential for my learning and it's where I garnered the most. First and foremost though I learn by making some sort of concept map (not a literal map) in my head.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6 sp

I never really related to any of the three types to be honest. Always had trouble choosing when the question came up. I guess a mixture of visual and kinesthetic.

I dont think Im an Ni type but sometimes... usually... when I am learning something complicated... I can learn all around it but there is usually some missing piece that keeps me from completely understanding whats behind what Im learning that eventually just hits me and all of the sudden... I understand like... like and everything connected and just all fits together and its amazing. And thats how I learn.

I also find I have a really hard time learning things that I dont care about or dont... cant find a way to care about. Its like- theres nothing for me to connect to- to really WANT to naturally explore. Or even. Just nothing for me to start from and grasp onto and connect to and use that connection to connect to the parts where I dont understand. Its hard for me when theres NOTHING there.

So i dont really know WHAT kind of learner I am. Except I would kinda suspect kinesthetic. Just because... I need to learn things on my own in my own way- and actually... develop my own system for understanding what Im learning that can involve practice sometimes. But Im not sure if that is exactly what kinesthetic means.

Im definitely definitely not auditory.

Oh oops i already answered this

Enneagram
    6w7

Visual. Certainly anything but auditory, though. Oh boy.
    6w7 // 2w3 // xxx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1W2

INFJ. Visual and kinesthetic. I tend to model in a visual sense , practice in a visual and kinesthetic manner (visual imagery and mental practice), and I prefer feedback that is mostly visual.