• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Do you find your same type fellas to have less appeal than other types'?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Most other ISFJs are pretty fucking annoying. Some are tolerable though. I prefer ISTJs.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Any gay ISTJs here? :wink::wink::wink::wink:

I'll think someone is hot but I don't bother finding out their types, so no clue.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFPs are extremely annoying.

e2s are pretty cool though.

Mufassa

As friends- great fun, easy communication. As romantic partners- not enough of a challenge to keep it interesting. No chance of mutual growth. ( ENFP)

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
No. I think ENFPs are very interesting creatures. Maybe even more because they can be so diverse (especially their values) due to their Ne-Fi. That's extremely interesting. I tend to end up with Ti-users though ... all the frigging time.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENTPs are cool man so you cant get enough of them but it can be like two carnivores in a room together trying to out meat eat each other. When me and another ENTP get together we tend to troll tag team others and if there is none around troll each other in a twisted cannibalism :D. Overall its a fun relationship though.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Absolutely. I would choke another INFJ out if I had to deal with them in a romantic situation Hahahah.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've always been pretty intrigued by ENFPs, especially 4s. My special gal is an INFP 4. I'm a little contra-type due to enneagram stuff, so I'm not sure this is typical.

bundleofsunshine

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
T women and F women tend to prefer T men imo. That's why F men are often twice as insecure as the average woman is.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't met many INFPs and those who I met weren't very appealing to me to be honest. I'm more likely to enjoy the company of extroverts, dynamic people who bring a vibrant energy (not too muc tough, too much extroversion is draining) and I tend to feel a bit better in a company of thinking types as well.

Metis

Yes. INTP men are not sexy to me. They're annoyingly argumentative about things that don't exist.

I met one I liked, but that was when I thought he was an ESTJ (which was also surprising, since I don't usually have crushes on SJs). He had some attractive habits he'd learned, and a good physique, but he turned out to have a more passive-aggressive and procrastinating character than I'd seen upon first impressions. He could be straightforward and get stuff done, but it didn't come to him naturally, and the impression fell apart.

Normally when I think a dude is an INTP, we can get along, but I'm not going to be like, "Wow, your obsession with the faulty logic you employ is so sexy! I love it when you get stuck in your head and come up with whole philosophies of the universe based on something you imagine I said, which wasn't actually what I even said."

I'm usually attracted to SPs (except ISTPs--too similar maybe) and some ENFP/ENTPs. I like a man who can take some light-hearted teasing without responding like an asshole, crying, or acting like I'm being inappropriate. In fact, he should enjoy it or we're not likely to get very far in the conversation. I was going to say that he should consider it to be flirting, but that's actually not necessarily true at all. It's fun to tease anyone who is a good sport.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've said it before, & I'll say it again: dating an INFJ would likely just feel incestuous.
Not enough contrast for chemistry, generally speaking.