• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] What's Your Best Friend's MBTI Type?

Mocha

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I only began to get close to my best friend about a month ago, and I've really enjoyed my time with him! He's an ISTP, so he can be clingy at times, but reserved at others. He's quite unpredictable, but I don't have much of a problem with it.

Rouskyrie

I only began to get close to my best friend about a month ago, and I've really enjoyed my time with him! He's an ISTP, so he can be clingy at times, but reserved at others. He's quite unpredictable, but I don't have much of a problem with it.

My best friend is also an ISTP. An ISTP 9w8 to be specific.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My most active friendship at the moment is with an ENFJ. I've also been best friends with an ENFP, an INFJ, an ISFP, and an INTP.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
My closest friend right now is an INTJ. That Ni dom really sees through Bullshit faster than I do, and it's really amazing the analysis they come up with. Also, they're better at finding their way than I am.

Two out of three INTJs think I'm ISTP, though. :truthy:

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I consider my wife my best friend and she's ESFJ. Outside of my marriage, though, my next closest friend is INTJ.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISTJ | 548 sp/sx | RCOEI

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENTP. Another best friend I had is INFP.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I've recently made the decision to be my own best friend. It's so much more freeing.

So, she's an ESFJ.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some sort of NP, but probably won't be my best friend for long since I have to go to college, and she's not good at texting back lol.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
best friend/wife : ISFJ
best friends : ENTJ & ISTP
I truly believe I have friends of every type. But types that generally don't fit me well are ESTx.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISTJ 548 sp/sx RCOEI

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ same birthday. I love her.

Taibreah

I just asked my close friends what their MBTI was, it took a few days to get the info from them and I'm still waiting on 2 more, but here what I've go so far.
I love all of them dearly and they have always been there for me and know how to brighten my day. :wubbie:

From college: ESFJ, ENTPx2
From work: ESFP, ENFJx2
From online: ENFP, INFP, INTP

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't really have a best friend. I don't even think I have a mutual best friend (i.e. the people that consider me their best friends I don't consider mine, and vice-versa.) But here are a list of people I consider among my closest friends and their types:

Female, ENFJ 6w7
Female, ENFP 4w5
Female, ESTP 7w8 (or 8w7)
Female, ENFP 7w6
Female, ENFJ 3w2
Male, INTJ 5w4 (or 5w6)
Male, INFJ 9w1
Male, INFP 4w3

annisaridhani

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I only have a close friend, since I don't have any other friends, she's an ENFP 7wx sx/so and we get along really well