• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] What's Your Best Friend's MBTI Type?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One I think has tritype 269 sp and she tested as ISTJ, but I suspect ISFJ. INTP 592 sp/so. ESFP 7.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
One is ENFP. The other is INTP.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
INTJ, ENTP, INTP, and recently an ENFP.
They've proven themselves to be brothers rather than friends though.

Aravis

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My two current closest friends are ESFJ and INFP. My oldest childhood friendship is with an ESTJ. I really see a difference between the ESFJ + INFP vs. the ESTJ friend. My feeler friends and I tend to talk about whatever topic we can reach, like have actual sit down-do-nothing-else-but-talk sessions (maybe over some food too) while my thinker friend and I are more likely to do activities, like play video games, more than talk.

PurplePal

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
ENFP (I'd consider her my best friend, but I'm not sure if it's mutual)

skimpit

These are the types my high school friends got from shitty online sites:

INTJ x2
INFP
INFJ
ISTJ
ESFP
ISFP
and I think ISFJ

But who knows what's true :unsure:

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My two best friends I've known for years are an ESFJ and an INFJ.

I also am close to some INFPs and some ENFPs.

KnowethNotThyself

MBTI Type
INFJ
My two closest friends are INTJ and ENFJ. I've been best friends' with one of them for nine years, best friends' with the other for seven years.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP 964 sx/so
ENFJ 379 so/sx
INTJ 954 sp/sx
ISTJ (he claims INTJ but I have a hard time believing that) 639 sp/so
ISFP 964 sx/sp

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
At this point in life I think it's more about who I know I can talk too...

ISTP-- #1 always. We always pick up where we left off. She doesn't need to listen to my baggage because seeing her just takes me back to being 10 and carefree. She's a vacation from myself, in the best way.

INFJ-- There's never any judgement and nothing is too weird. Also, hilarious.

INTJ-- I know some of my stuff scares him, but he's unwavering (almost to a fault) and shows he cares through processing and understanding why certain states happen.

ENFJ(x2)-- They just always care in a way that I've never been able to express. When things are really bad I can talk to them. Even if everything isn't understood, they listen and try and that means everything.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Several of my close friends over the years have been ISFJs. One of my other good friends is an EXFP-flighty, but we get along great when she's around. Another close friend is an IXXX-she's kind of a mystery to me, but I think she tested as an INFJ once. I used to be friends with an INFP and after awhile she just got on my nerves. She was pretentious and thought of herself as some type of visionary/empath who had more depth than everyone else around her, but she never once did anything that proved these traits or impressed me. I tend to like INFPs very much though and think she was just immature in ways unrelated to MBTI.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I can’t decide if he’s an ISFP or an ISTP with anger issues.

He’s not a ver6 emotional person but he get’s unbelievable and at the most insignificant things and I would say that all of his problems stem making reckless, stupid, decisions with zero thought for the end result.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't really have close friends, but for the people I'm currently associating most with...

My Bro: ESTx 3w4 6w7 8w9 so/sx (in an undesignated order)

ESFP 3w2 8w7 7w6 so/sx
ENFP 4w3 6w5 9w1 so/sx (or at the very least sp blind)
ISTJ 9w1 3w4 5w6 sp/so
ENTP 3w4 7w8 1w2 so/sp

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
One of my best friends is a E8w7, probably an ESFP. (Though she used to claim sHe Is NoT aN eXtRaVeRt.)

The other one, I am not sure about... Her enneagram is still a mystery to me. She agrees with E2 but I can't completely see it. I find that introverts are for some reason, a bit harder to type. MBTI wise she's probably an INFP/INtP. Enneagram I am stuck on E9, E2 or E5 (not as core). (Not sure which wings)

Other friend INFP. E2w3, with probably some nine, 6w7 and/or four somewhere.

One of my other friends is an interesting one. She once took an 'official' test (on paper) and they concluded she was an INTJ, she agrees, me is not sure. Enneagram she agreed with E2 but errr. I think she could be a 5w4.

Last one I can think of could be an E6w5. IxFP.

I am probably wrong about almost all of them. Except the E8w7 one. :')

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
This thread implies you have a best friend.

* continues eating dry cheese sandwich in solitude while staring out the window and listening to Enya *

Amazing%2BCat%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BPupil%2Bdi  lation%2BCats%2Bcan%2Bexpand%2Bas%2Bmuch%2Bas%2B55  %2525%2Bwhen%2Blooking%2Bat%2Bsomeone%2Bthey%2Blov  e.gif

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would say my sister is my best friend, but I'm not entirely certain of her type. She has tested as INFP in the past, but I think she may be FJ. I think maybe INFJ actually, but I'm not certain.

Except for forum people I don't have regular hanging out friends.

Hyphens

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFP
ESFJ
ENFP
INFP
ESTP
ISTP
ENFJ
INFJ
INTJ
ISFP

And my family:

Me: ENFJ Scu|A|/I/ 2w1
Parent: ESTP /S/|C|uei 7w8
Parent: INTJ R/L/o|E|i 5w6
Sibling: ESTJ rC|O|/E/i 8w9
Grandparent (not biologically related just considered our grandparent to everyone): ISTJ |R|lXA/I/ 1w9
Grandparent: INTP RLu/E/|I| 5w6
Deceased grandparent: INFJ S/L/u|A|I 2w1
Grandparent: ISTP r/C/uA|I| 7w6
Grandparent: ESTJ sLO|E|/N/ 8w7