• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] What's Your Best Friend's MBTI Type?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ENFP 793 so/sx

Shes more extroverted than I am- but not super duper extraverted. It works out.
Hey. Ok. So Im fairly consistant.

I still think what I was thinking was sx second was more extroversion and 7. She gives off “sexual” energy and is very into her looks, but shes actually pretty sexually… well. When it comes down to it, shes as- if not more- sx last than me.

One thing I remember her telling me years ago, when we were teenagers, was that she doesnt really care when people die or move or whatever. That the next day just happens and its like they were never in her life to begin with emotionally. Im not QUITE that sx detatched, because I still have people no in my life who I DO miss and DO wish were in my life still (some who I think about almost daily), but I can understand this a little as some people can leave my life and it has little impact on me. It takes ME MUCH longer to connect I think with people, especially irl, than average. But once I do I REALLY DO.

Ok lol enough about me.

Shes ENFP 738 or 739 and so/sp. final answer

lesandri

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I don't think I have a 'best friend' at the moment. I hope to find one in the ENFJ I'm falling in love with, but at the moment, he's living off the grid a little under 2000 miles away. I'll be with him again next month and see where it goes from there.

Otherwise, my friends include: Two dreamy, head-in-the-clouds INFPs. One clingy, boisterous ESFP with no brain to mouth filter. My lovely, intense, scarily-smart INTJ roommate. My beautifully pragmatic and reliable ISTJ sister who grounds me in reality. And my silly ENFJ little sister who knows (almost) all my secrets and feels like the yin to my yang. :)