• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] How to develop my extraverted side?

Bob Smith

MBTI Type
INTP
There is no such thing as "extroverted side". E/I are orientations of your cognitive functions. Maybe you mean more outgoing? or Better social skills?

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
well if you mean socially - which isn't entirely a type thing - try analyzing why you feel nervous with people. Is it rational? Irrational? How can you improve this thinking? Often it is a matter of confidence and trust in the world which can be deficient.

If you mean actual cognitive functions - first understand what ones are introverted and extraverted! If you are an Ni dom, don't be hard on yourself. An introverted dom function needs time to process everything. Time to go and recharge.
If you are an extraverted function dom, you may be putting yourself in a loop by not using your dominant function.. You have to play with the function. For instance if you are an Ne dom (like me) you'd go out and see things, explore connections, and find ideas. This interaction allows you to fulfill use of it.

Hope this helps!

Gone

Meet someone more (socially) introverted than you and try to keep the conversation going.