• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What's Your MBTI Type While Drinking / Drunk ?

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I think I am an ESFP "The entertainer" the type who breaks out into dancing at any time. But your personality type does change while drinking, some thinking types might change into feeling types. Some Judging types change into a more impulsive perceiving type.

What are type do you think you are?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
But your personality type does change while drinking, some thinking types might change into feeling types. Some Judging types change into a more impulsive perceiving type.

I mean, you stated what is going to happen already.

Alcohol has a tendency to...

Make people more extraverted.

Make people more emotional.

Make people more impulsive. This one is the most common.

You aren't going to find anyone that says they suddenly turn into an INTJ when drunk (unless their type is already INTJ). There is no mystery in this thread and you're going to find answers that are all extremely similar, if not identical to one another.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
How many of these threads asking the same question are there going to be? I'd be a drunk INTJ. I get more introverted than usual.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nothing happens. *shrugs* I just become a drunk INFJ. Maybe slightly more social and sexually aroused, but really I'm the same.

Since that was a boring answer, like most of these might be :p I'll also note how my functions demonstrate themselves in other mental states:

Weed: NiNiNiTiNiNiTiTiNiNiTiNiTiNiTiNiNiNi... "Hey are you okay?" *Moves eyes toward the voice* "Are you going to answer... what pizza do you want?" *Stares* "I want pizza."
DXM: All extraverted functions die, except a sliver of retarded Se, just enough to navigate the clouds of fog which inhibit my senses. I observe everything detached from own body and surroundings, my thoughts rapidly switching between anxiety provoking "What if..." statements and... even further anxiety provoking "Yep this is happening" statements. Honestly the only two options when I'm on this drug are: Remain in a state of constantly doing (Se) so that you don't have Ni yourself into a hole of darkness, or... don't and suffer. This is why I actually felt more sane riding go karts at my cousin's birthday party on dxm than I did when I was merely sitting down doing nothing.
Opiates and/or Kratom: Unlike the other two, this one actually improves almost all of my functions at least slightly. My Si is quite pleased and thanks me, My Se is less inhibited by my inner sense of caution, My Ne becomes more active, always finding something interesting to think about or discover or write about, and my Fe out of all of my 8 functions suddenly feels easier and more natural to use, as my words become more coherent and expressive and I definitely feel more inclined to be social. Opiates pretty much cure everything wrong with me. :p

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I get white girl wasted on wine every once in a while and I've been known to call people to just thank them for being them/compliment them on their beards/play them songs that remind me of them (Kiss From A Rose is a common one because fuck reason -_-). I'm apparently quite brutally honest but funny as hell. :shrug:

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Drunk: ESFP
High: ISFP

:fiesta:

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pretty much the same as when I'm sober, I just may giggle more. haha.

Oh, and apparently on one and only one occasion I stood up on a chair in a restaurant/bar I frequented a lot at the time, and called out 'A round of Ron Zacapa for all!' , which was totally humorous to my friends and they still mention it sometimes.

I've never done anything like that before or since. It made me more E on that one occasion, heh.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
E4 INFP, with some E9 thrown in for good measure.
(Traces of 7... I alternate between talking at 600 words per minute (only slight more than normal) and getting totally solemn & weepy.
Then I excuse myself and fall asleep curled up in a little ball on the nearest sofa.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EntP. Lowercase and uppercase letters intentional for emphasis.

My wife also says I have a bit of Frank the Tank in me when I drink too much.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP...I just become a more social and flirty person then I am currently :doh:

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I get white girl wasted on wine every once in a while and I've been known to call people to just thank them for being them/compliment them on their beards/play them songs that remind me of them (Kiss From A Rose is a common one because fuck reason -_-). I'm apparently quite brutally honest but funny as hell. :shrug:

So basically you stay an ENTP. Lol.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A loud, overemotional, dancing ESFP.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ