• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What's Your MBTI Type While Drinking / Drunk ?

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
How many of these threads asking the same question are there going to be? I'd be a drunk INTJ. I get more introverted than usual.

My ex was this way too, sometimes I would be in mid-sentence and she would put finger over my mouth and say "Shhhhhhhhh". But strangely Introverts and Extroverts very attracted to each other. Weird.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Enfp. I hug everyone. Girls and boys.. And i speak a third language xD

Bolivianinfjgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJs get wild and just NUTs. Then they just want to go home early or fall asleep somewhere --> Can't resist much time drunk or in a party.

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably ESxP - ESTP or ESFP lol.. Then again I get even more oblivious to my surroundings.. So, not sure

- - - Updated - - -

INFJs get wild and just NUTs. Then they just want to go home early or fall asleep somewhere --> Can't resist much time drunk or in a party.

This is very true. I go nuts, then come home and sleep lmao

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Geez i already replied months ago lol

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm still an INFP. Just a drunk one trying to debate life's deepest subjects with a lamp post or a tree or whatever else might be supporting me physically at the time.

"You know something Mr. Oak, you a fantashtic fellow no matter what Mr. Lamposht said about you! How do feel about the idea that time isn't linear at all and the pasht, present, and future are happening right now with all potential possibilities occurring somewhere within the multiversh?":drwho:

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Depends on who my partner in crime is :p....If I'm with an extreme extrovert ( ENTP/ESFP ) then you might find me swinging off the chandelier, however if I'm with INTPs, or INTJs, I remain quite yet amused.

TopKek

MBTI Type
iNTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Normal drunk (80% of the time): my type still (entp) but far more outgoing and witty :newwink:
Emo drunk (when the effect of alcohol starts to wear off, happens rarely): dramatic infp
Hangover: esfp all the way :D:D:D

Gone

Normal drunk (80% of the time): my type still (entp) but far more outgoing and witty :newwink:
Emo drunk (when the effect of alcohol starts to wear off, happens rarely): dramatic infp
Hangover: esfp all the way :D:D:D

Seconded.

Bullseye

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1W2
Amplified INFJ stuck in an Ni Ti loop when drunk. Likely to vanish without saying a word. Ghost, Irish goodbye, Houdini, etc.

noneya

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am an ENFJ but when I use to get high/drunk (I do neither anymore) I would compare to an ESFP. I use to get pretty witty and funny when I was getting intoxicated.