• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What's Your MBTI Type While Drinking / Drunk ?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Entp. I dont change while drinking

Rebeka

MBTI Type
ENFP
I cant' get rid of my ENFPiness.... when drunk I can either love them all much or break the ice with a stimulating conversation about today's society XD

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I become even more ENTP as i start goofing off and trolling people with random shit.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
xSFJ with a really weird Fe. It's actually fun to see me like that.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I literally turn into an ENFP. Every time I drink any amount, I end up either ranting about society/politics or making people read my smutty stories.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm just more open when I've had a few drinks, I guess. But I can only handle a few because I'm a lightweight. I don't think my type 'changes'.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Probably an ESFP or ENTP. I basically lose that inner filter and my thoughts run wild with the mouth. I'm also a massive E too, and not a mild E, as I typically feel.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP?

Less filter. So I'm either pissing people off or making them laugh more with what I say. I love a good flirt when drinking. I just want to have a good time. No arguing or BS.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Even more ESTJ than usual.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP. I get more talkative

Litsnob

I'm not sure but I get more talkative, I'd tell you just about anything about myself if you asked, I laugh a lot and feel lots of love towards people. I'm going to guess that I turn into an ENFP but Highlander says he turns into ENTP so maybe that's more accurate for me too. I think there are possibly some differences if one is a female INTJ, due to social expectations imposed in the formative years. It's just a working hypothesis. :D

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I become ENFP, talk about stupid things, hug every body. My Intuition is very logical

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Can I post in here if the type I become is an NT? I definitely turn into an ENTP, and actually any kind of intoxication including caffeine or thc will do this to me. I think this might be because my function stack is ISTP but I behave like an INTP most of the time.

arthoe

MBTI Type
ENTP
hilarious. Troll x5000

more extroverted, less censored, more blunt, sharper in conversations. Also more manipulative. AND MORE LOVING. :hug:

I just give less fucks, basically.

Taibreah

ESTP! My god! I would not be able to deal with my drunk self if I were sober! :laugh:
I still have some pictures as a reminder of what my 100% opposite self looks like. Ah, the memories.