• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Stereotypical ISTJ in appearance?

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I feel like, at first glance, I look like an Se user. Just because I love dramatic makeup and obscure fashions, that kind of thing. That differentiates me from the stereotypical ISTJ in that respect, but I was curious as to what other ISTJs look like in terms of physical appearance?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wear those vintage looking shirts with jeans and a leather jacket. In the winter I'll wear a black trench coat thing. Dark clothes tend to look better one me, but I'll occasionally wear bright close if I'm in the mood.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lol. One of my ISTJs likes button-ups and skinny jeans. The other one likes jeans, T-shirts, and beanies, even in the summertime. And has blue hair.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol. One of my ISTJs likes button-ups and skinny jeans. The other one likes jeans, T-shirts, and beanies, even in the summertime. And has blue hair.

You keep ISTJs as pets?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They flock to me. Kind of like pigeons but much less annoying.

So you have a garden full of chirping ISTJs? Do you have a ISTJ bath? They like to hop up and clean themselves. Make sure you're feeding them a proper supplement. You can buy INFP tears at your local pet store. They're rich in nutrients and feels.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So you have a garden full of chirping ISTJs? Do you have a ISTJ bath? They like to hop up and clean themselves. Make sure you're feeding them a proper supplement. You can buy INFP tears at your local pet store. They're rich in nutrients and feels.

Beggars can't be choosers, if they want me to feed them they're getting junk food because I don't want to cook for them

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Beggars can't be choosers, if they want me to feed them they're getting junk food because I don't want to cook for them

Feed me! :D

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, just leave some bags of sunflower seeds. That is all that ISTJs need, really. Just make sure they don't eat any chocolate.

-Beatriz

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well-dressed, modest, discret, cares about appeareance but doesn't exaggerate on it. If male, hair always cut and beard always shaved.

Kendrix

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Plaid or Solid colored shirts. Usually a small amount of them; Spouse's attempts to make them wear anything else invariably fail; As I learnt from someone who actually looked into this & has tons of SJ friends, this is a surprisingly common thing.
The one I know replaced the usual dark jeans with mostly white pants because he can wear those to work.

Mostly they seem to do this b/c it's easy to replace or combine. "Wife/husband, fetch me a new maroon shirt!" spares you the whole "spend afternoo going to shop & picking out clothes" regimen, and when you look at it, it's actually pretty logical if not objectively superior. I'd go right now and fetch some plaid shirts & single-colored trousers, exept I don't really want to part with my clothing rack full of stuff.