• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Do you notice people's Myers-Briggs or their username first?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's all in the name

Sometimes the avi

Almost never the type

Sil

This is a test.
Avatar then username. Type if they're making a claim or being an idiot. Signature if they're especially being being an idiot and I'm trying to find underlying reasons why.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Username/avatar first, then what they post, then the rest of it.

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I notice avatar first (I'm visual), MBTI second.

Almost never notice username unless I'm PM-ing or quoting a message.

bondievie

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
For me personally, type, then avatar, then username. 😊

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type always comes first. I usually only pay attention to someone's username if I've seen several posts from them and have decided I like or dislike them.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Username. I'm not sure it was always this way, but I've learned to trust people rather than their self-typing. My opinions about others types aren't as strong as they once were, but some people so obviously aren't their self typing that I just kind of ignore it.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Avatar, then username, and then type.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
I notice their usernames first, but I tend to remember them by their types.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I first look at the avatar and then their typinging, then their username. I usually remember people by their avatar unless I see them a lot or they change avatars often.

Now I remember people by their username since people change their avatars too much lol.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I tend to notice usernames as they are generally the most consistent and reliable unlike types and avatars which can be subject to change at the whims of the poster.

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Usually I notice the type first because that'll be more likely to influence how I view their responses and where they are coming from. Every now and then, though, I look at their usernames and try to guess their types from them :D