• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Pretend 'Hell' for each individual type.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:rofl1:

ESTJ, INFP, ISTJ and ENTJ

hecait

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
INTP – You are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about.

I think I may vomit.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
locked-in syndrome... one of my greatest fears (along with plants with abnormally large leaves because they're fucking terrifying!)

it's the reason that I've done lots of paperwork about end of life decision and power of attorney and such already, though I'm still young and healthy... not being able to move or speak or wipe my own ass? life would not be worth living AT ALL :thelook:

Jade Heart

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTP – You are eternally condemned to researching an extremely vapid topic using wildly inaccurate methods, mostly involving interviewing people who have no idea what they’re talking about.
Ehh... I think I would probably have some fun with that. I'd like to hear people say stuff that I know is completely wrong. That sounds funny.

ESTJ – An incredibly impractical person is put in charge of all of your major life decisions. You have to do whatever they say and are powerless to argue or reason with them.
This actually sounds worse to me...:huh: I'm a traitor to INTPs everywhere.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ISTP fits best but none are that great imo.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP:
Freedom of speech is revoked from the constitution. Voicing your opinion in any way is now illegal.

Im ok with this.

Its the ENFP one that scared the living shit out of me.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have nightmares that for some reason my movement and everything is slowed. I am having to fight people off or avoid things and my vision, my speed, everything is slowed down to a crawl. I ALWAYS seem to manage up enough to get away or do what I need to do, but its always just by the skin of my teeth and its frustrating as hell that my physical ability and senses have all but near shut down. If one goes I can switch over to something else, but its like EVERYTHING is on mute and barely accessible.

Its not really hell, but it is a nightmare.
I have a similar recurring 'nightmare' (it's more just totally unpleasant), but it's more like I'm drunk and falling over or unable to stand up. I think my brain must be reliving college yrs when I sometimes got really drunk. I think I've had some slow motion dreams, slow motion walking or running or such, but can't recall details.

Both ISxP ones sound bad, as does INFP. ESTx both sound pretty terrible too.

(the web page won't load for me, I could only go off of the ones people posted in this thread)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ – You are eternally damned to working for a morally corrupt company that aims to exploit the weak and generally degrade conditions for all of society.

Nope. All aboard the nope train. Leaving in 5 minutes.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
As an ENFP I think hell for me would be a bureaucratic society with absolutely no freedom of speech or expression, no creativity is allowed, there's no new things and everything/everyone is the same, no rollercoasters or any sort of amusement because society is centered around bland and calculating subjects, no conflict of any sort where everyone gets along to the point of mindless following, beatings and torture to to anyone that exhibits any type of emotion or deviation away from the norm, unequal distributions based on anything they can't help (age, race, sex, disability, or preferences), and worst of all: no hope of revolution. I guess that's just me though, as other ENFPs and other people would have a different definition of hell and conception of the worst possible scenario isn't necessarily based on type.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
by the way, the worst ones for me are probably the ESTP one the ESFP one and the ENFP one. The rest seem like very normal situations.

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Considering any sane, rational person would find paralysis to be a living hell, I propose an alternate ESTP hell:

ESTP - A world where nobody ever enjoys themselves or has control over their own lives. Everybody is already committed to something else like work, so they have no freedom to take advantage of opportunities. There is a prescribed method of doing everything, even in logic, that involves painstaking memorization and monotony.

ALTERNATELY

ESTP - A world where people are not seen as desirable for their competence, but for their childlike innocence. Anyone who threatens the innocence of these individuals is imprisoned and made to 'reflect on their sins'.

In other words, my waking reality; every day feels like one step deeper into the Inferno.