• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Is my boyfriend an ISTJ?

MBtype

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
My boyfriend has done the test and comes out as an ISTJ but I don't feel like the description is him. Also, having read the forums the personality just doesn't seem to relate.

There is no doubt he is an ISxJ but I am curious as to whether he is an F or T. How can I work that out?

He is kind, patient, quiet, he likes what he likes, quite judgemental, a bit bossy (but so am I!), not overly thoughtful (a bit selfish), very practical, feels emotions very hard but doesn't know how to deal with them...

Any ideas!?
:thinking::thinking:

Caribelle

The ' not overly thoughtful ' part sounds istjish. Isfjjs tend to be quite thoughtful. But you also mentioned he feels emotions hard....so...difficult to say. Tell us more about how logical vs. emotional he is... Is he fairly direct/blunt or more diplomatic/tactful, trying not to offend?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
We can't type him from this but I see no reason to conclude he isn't ISTJ from this limited description.

Character traits aren't really the best way of ascertaining type.