• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Which type is the most hypnotisable ?

Jojo38

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hello,

Not everyone is hypnotisable. Which type is the most hypnotisable according to you ?

Thanks,
Joseph

Mole

Permabanned
Hello,

Not everyone is hypnotisable. Which type is the most hypnotisable according to you ?

Thanks,
Joseph

We enter and leave trances all during the day. Our trances are mostly social trances, shared by others, so we don't notice them.

Hypnosis is a normal unnoticed part of our lives. We can start noticing our entrancement with the book, "From Magic to Technology" by Dennis Wier, or his book "The Way of Trance".

Click on Dennis Wier Archives - The Will Project

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Obviously you already know it's ENTP, right? Right there on the thread. Oh wait that's you.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
how do you define hypnotizable? :huh:

harveyc1574

Hypnotic ranking

I think there is no hypnotic ranking in Myers Briggs type of personality profile. Any personality could be hypnotized if they want to be.
Harvey │ Seo Cincinnati

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I was in high school our senior class celebrated our graduation with a hypnosis performance. He asked for volunteers and 20 people went up. Each round they would pick out the students that weren't submerged until it came down to me and my classmate.

I was lady gaga that night. It was the best experience honestly

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I was in high school our senior class celebrated our graduation with a hypnosis performance. He asked for volunteers and 20 people went up. Each round they would pick out the students that weren't submerged until it came down to me and my classmate.

I was lady gaga that night. It was the best experience honestly

Did you have a meat dress?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If being easily hypnotized is related to being in touch with your subconscious and have faraway glazed looks, then what about Ni-doms? :shrug: Or would they be the ones to hypnotize you? Ne-doms are the most likely to pretend you have successfully hypnotized them because they just want an excuse to squawk like a chicken on stage.

Maybe we should plan a meet up and try hypnotizing each other and see what happens.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
If being easily hypnotized is related to being in touch with your subconscious and have faraway glazed looks, then what about Ni-doms? :shrug: Or would they be the ones to hypnotize you? Ne-doms are the most likely to pretend you have successfully hypnotized them because they just want an excuse to squawk like a chicken on stage.

Maybe we should plan a meet up and try hypnotizing each other and see what happens.

I watched my ex-husband get hypnotized on stage once. He's ENTP 3, so who knows what's even real with him.

á´…eparted

passages
I watched my ex-husband get hypnotized on stage once. He's ENTP 3, so who knows what's even real with him.

Stage hypnosis is more or less an exersize in social conformity, and isn't actually a true form of hypnosis. It is a situation where it is acceptable and expected for people to step outside of themselves. Some are able to do this naturally, others aren't, and the person in one way or another has to be willing to participate. If the indivudal doesn't want to do it strongly enough, they won't.