• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My EPICLY Bad Type Descriptions

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My friend wanted me to write out descriptions awhile back and then I gave up.. but I think these are amusing... I only wrote descriptions of ISTJ, INFP, and ENTJ... Hahaha. Enjoy!

ISTJ

INFP

ENTJ

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not as bad (good?) as these :D

The REAL Personality Types Made Relevant

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
They're not bad! Pretty ok sure. 4 stars of 5. But you seem to have done research just from written sources. For my book, 5/5 would have you write some personal observations which would be "new research" as opposed to what's in the current literature.

Northern Lights

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I thought these were supposed to actually be bad and came in looking for a laugh! I feel cheated! :sadbanana:

Can you say more about your type description project, [MENTION=26163]Consilience[/MENTION], why you're writing them and your methodology?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought these were supposed to actually be bad and came in looking for a laugh! I feel cheated! :sadbanana:

Can you say more about your type description project, [MENTION=26163]Consilience[/MENTION], why you're writing them and your methodology?

It was based on function theory and my observations but I didn't feel comfortable using Jungian archetypes for creating a personality motivation system. 😊