• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introverted Intuition( video examples using quotes from other sites )

The Seeker 1994

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9 4
4.00 ("The unconscious contains temporarily forgotten personal information, as well as abstract symbols, and memories of which one may not even be aware. When we dream we often access the unconscious. In fact, many Ni-users report having especially vivid and influential dreams. I’m not sure if this is because they place particular importance in unconscious symbols or not".) YouTube

4.18 (That same clip is NiSe) is Se ( "A signature feature of INFJs (and INTJs) is a deep concern for quality. They long to see their Ni ideals actualized in physical reality (Se). Consider the following excerpt from book, My True Type: While Se attends the appearance of things, Ni is concerned with their deeper qualities and substantiveness…While INJs are to some extent concerned with appearances, they are more attuned to the underlying quality and craftsmanship of things…ensuring that things are substantive, thoughtfully-crafted, and otherwise amenable to their Ni-Se tastes. NFJs, in particular, exhibit the most refined (or what other types might deem expensive or pretentious) tastes of all types").

("Because Ni affords INFJs a more intimate relationship with the workings of what most people call the subconscious mind, INFJs’ routine existence often assumes a sort of dreamlike quality. For INFJs, there is less of a distinction between their ordinary waking state and the experience of sleep. One INFJ described her experience as “a perpetual sense of deja vu.” Marilyn Manson( INXJ) "I feel like I've dreamed half of my life that hasn't happened yet, so a lot of times I'm going along, and I do stuff, and I know that I've done it. I have deja vus more than I have regular experiences. If half of your day is a deja vu, then you start to wonder, 'What is real and what isn't?') 0.34- YouTube

6.23-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg3k1tZgaQ0&t=442s ( I woke one morning with a complete idea in my head etc. He's got a fully formed idea in his head, a vision that came from his unconscious)

16.15- 17.46 YouTube He has ideas and he doesn't know where they come from, as he says his subconscious mind works on it all the time)

"It is often said that human beings rely more heavily on vision than any of the other senses. This seems especially true of INJs, who often report a strong visual element to their Introverted Intuition. They often think by way of images rather than words. Their intuitions often manifest in the form of symbols, images, dreams, or patterns"- Think of a Pink Floyd show. 6.26- 7.06- YouTube.
Here years later 5.48- 7.14- YouTube (using imagery and symbols to express himself)

"People with Ni function often have gut feelings that are extremely accurate" - 1.44- YouTube.
(10 signs that you might be an introverted intuitive) I am Driven By My Inspiration-" Inspiration is what leads me. I have a certain sense of “knowing” and a vision for the future that drives my every step and energizes me. Sometimes my inspirations come out of nowhere and I have a hard time explaining them to other people." 8.08 the same clip- awesome example!

Similar thing here at 2.19- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHV-H0w2TjM&t=204s ( he has a long term vision and he's future focused. 10-signs- "I Love Strategizing
My vision guides my strategic planning and I enter a “zone” like state when I can think about the future and how to reach a particular goal or vision. Strategy games can be very stimulating for me")

"In order to understand Ni, it is first necessary to understand INFJ’s inferior function, Extraverted Sensing (Se). For INFJs, Se functions subconsciously and is constantly gathering copious amounts of sensory information from the environment. Meanwhile, their Ni is constantly working to process and synthesize this incoming data, like assembling pieces of a puzzle. Eventually, it manages to construct an impression or vision of what is happening". 1.23.08- https://vimeo.com/233984438. What's really interesting is that Pacino's favorite performance is in Scarface where he plays an ESTP (his opposite). He loved playing ESTPs and the best example of that is his role as Tony Montana.

Here is a video example of the above, NiSe working together - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-66h7hHWx8Q

Last edited: