• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type and "get rich quick" schemes

B

beyondaurora

Which type(s) do you think is most susceptible to buying into "get rich quick" schemes?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
No way!! I buy things without thinking I'm going to get rich from them all the time!!

MissMurder

MBTI Type
eSTP
I don't think that there is a certain type that would be associated with falling for "get rich quick" schemes more than others.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I know of a few ISTJ's who believe that if something is on the radio or in print and presented as information it must be true. Like I said, this S tendency to take things at face value inevitably leads to a certain credulity or gullibility.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Never an ISTJ, because we know money comes from hard work. The End.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
xSxP?

Hrmmm. I'll have to think on that. I know that my ex-fiancee is ESFP and he seems to believe silly things like that unless I steer him away... But he's just one person.