• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which is the most intriguingly, fascinatingly, mystically "mysterious" type?

cloakofsnow

MBTI Type
INFx
Which is the most intriguingly, fascinatingly, mystically "mysterious" type?

Is there anyone here who here who is drawn to mysteries, enigmas, and puzzles? Likewise, are you fascinated by people (real and fictional) who somehow seem to possess an "aura" of mystery about them? I certainly love a good mystery.:D

Which M-B type do you think is the most "mysterious"?

A sub-question: of the two INFs, which is more mysterious? INFJ or INFP?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP, of course. I am not biased.

INFJ vs. INFP... that's a toughy. I'm guessing INFP are more classically mysterious.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
i think everyone can be mysterious in different ways. sorry if i sound horribly cliche.

i like ISTJ's because of their duality between 'normal me' and 'fun me'. they like to separate work and play, and are really different in those 2 states.

i like ISFP's because they're so private but go absolutely nuts in a good way once you get to know them. they're mysterious in that duality.

ENTJ's are interesting in terms of if they want to be in charge or if they just want things to be done right. i've heard arguments for both amongst ENTJ's themselves and i find this power vs correctness thing mind blowing.

these are just examples. i can say something about all the 16 types.

so in the end, i guess i find all the types mysterious in their own ways. it's just how deep you dig into them.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:yes: ^

Look past the surface and I find most people have an element of mystery. That said, the type that baffles me in the best and worst ways are ENTPs :steam: :wub: :doh:

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Some ENFJs are. They do all their hippie stuff with unbelievable passion and yoga and save the word. And after all that they look like they got nothing on their shoulders. Weird.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Heh. Ironically, the OP is very transparent. It would be like an INTP asking what the most linguistically precise type is, or an ISFJ asking which is the most socially conscientious type.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
But we aint interested in those things, so we wont ask them. ARR!

MBTI Type
ENTP
Btw, I thought it was a given that extroverts are not mysterious.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Maybe not but as an introvert I definitely find them more puzzling.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
One of my INFP male friends liked to tell me that "It's all about the mystery" in his method for talking to girls and gaining their attention. I always want to slap that kid. lol

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
ENTPs seem the most enigmatic. And I think they're far from aware of it.

If INFJs are mysterious, then they're too mysterious, because I don't see a smidgen of it.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yep, you got it, once again ;), us extroverts, we are the FURTHEST THING FROM BEING MYSTERIOUS.

I, myself, am entirely lacking of mystery, all my cards are on the table, AND THERE IS NOTHING UP MY SLEEVE.

:rolleyes:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
They react to outside world... I can't comprehend this.

Everyone reacts to the outside world.

Extraverts are merely oriented to their perceptions.

ENPs are my muses. Their perceptions, connections, ideas, feelings, personalities... it's all too much. I'm like a dirty old man waving my dollar.