• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Your OCs

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You can type your characters by any stystem (enneagram, mbti, ect). Do you notice any trends among your OCs personality wise? Do they tend to resemble your own or are they fairly different for the most part?

Personally, my major characters tend to be on the extroverted side of things. I tend to have a lot of T females and F males. Enneagram wise, my major characters are almost exclusively head cores, which probably makes them somewhat like me. The majority of my characters have more sx than me though.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
- buttload of sx lasts
- buttload of Ns
- buttload of E5s
- buttload of introverts

Will come back with more if I notice more strange trends.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, now. Here are my front runners:

K: 2w3 so/sx (278)
P: 8w9 sx/sp (827)
L: 9w8 sp/sx (952)
C: 1w2 sx/so (146)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Listing down my latest protagonists (I'm more used to Js- this new batch is an honest headache for me):

S.N: INFP 459/458 sp/so
D.R: ENTP 748 so/sp
V.R: INTP 541 sp/? (he seems soc last, honestly if sp/sp exists that'd be him- he seems to care about no one but himself)
L.D: EST? (could be a structured P, honestly) 684 so/sp
T.B: ISTJ 163 so/sp

Another favourite batch:

D.N: ENFp 721, so/sp
X.B: ISTP 529, sp/sx
Z.B: eNTJ 136, sp/so or so/sp
S.V: ISFP 497, sx/sp
C.V: iNTJ 835, sp/so
V.G: eSFP 726, so/sx

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The current main character I'm writing with is likely an ENTP. Her Enneagram type might be 8w9 or 5w6. She's a very interesting character.

This character's older sister is an ESFJ 2w1. They have a very interesting dynamic. ESFJ really took care of ENTP growing up, and ESFJ still sees it as her ultimate duty to keep her siblings safe. They bug the crap out of each other a lot of the time, but they are extremely loyal to one another.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Professor Xreuo- ExTP 7w8, or it can be argued a 5 disintegrating to 7 1w2 3w4 sx/sp

Lamia the Sheepadillo- She is a sona so she's typed pretty similarly to how I identify, but there is one incarnation of her in an au where I type her as INFJ, as far as the role she plays in the group she's in even coming across as ENFJ 2w3 9w8 5w6 so/sp. Because of her being upfront about her sensitivities, her quirky slapstickness being prominent in this incarnation, and her being more assertive than her regular incarnation. In my main incarnation of her, she's definitely a 9w1.

Joab the Rhino calf- INFx 9w1 6w7 4w5 sp/so

Marisol the Scarlett striped Mamba- ENxP, leaning towards ENFP 7w8 9w1 2w3 so/sx

Raahil the Gliding Lizard whose like an adoptive brother to Sheepadillo- ISTJ 1w9 6w5 3w4 sp/sx

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Suisei the Sugar Glider- ESFP 7w6-4w3-8w7 sx/so

I've come up with yet another AU incarnation of Sheepadillo. I was originally thinking core 2w3 for her in this particular version of her, because she has the basic needs of a 2, wanting to be loved, but is kind of "out there" and image-oriented with a 3-wing. Positive outlook but more assertive than a core 9.

But then considering her MBTI... things get messier with her being a 2. She is again more outgoing than my original incarnation of her to play foil to two other characters but this time a clear ne-dom unlike my other AU(s). and thinking of her functions she's a fe-heavy ENTP with a neurotic streak in this version of her. Having some mother-hen motivations but simultaneously being eccentric and out there. Eager to learn, and teach others around her, but has a fun and weird ways of doing it. Off on her own plain and in her own little world, but more on the ball than she appears/ and often not making any sense and going off the rails. But wary of new hoomans because of the way she was treated in her backstory.

Ennea... 3w2 with a heavy 2-wing? I scrapped her being a core 2 this time around because I can see ENTP 2 brings questions. and she is competency and image oriented in this version in some ways. 3w2-9w8-5w6 so/sp

Last edited:

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Ehh...I don't know if my OCs fit well into Enneagram boxes, as I deliberately deviate from tropes or whatever to do things that are newer and more exciting. It's more fun to break patterns, molds, and expectations imo. For example, I'd sooner write a character that is sorta 5ish yet is very bold, has 0 issues with taking action instead of overpreparing, can be a bit hot-headed beneath the cool exterior, is impulsive, etc.

On a side note...I also like to rebel against those archetypes which makes no logical sense: example, "Nerd = glasses, virgin, etc." Why does the smart person always have glasses again? Can we please stop this nonsense? Glasses have 0 relation to intelligence and it's annoying as hell to see these sorts of baseless themes recycled rather than trashed "becuz tradishunz."

I'd rather change/challenge the way people think of things than mold a character using stereotypical associations such as "glasses = smart, so u shuld c this char as smart bc glasses."

Last edited:

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The very big majority of my ocs would be sensors in mbti, the protagonists and most important characters tend to be SPs usually
As for enneagram, they're pretty varied among my characters, but I noticed that most of my antagonists or negative characters tend to be 3s. The main ones usually have a dominant or secondary sx instinct, while the side characters are most often sp/so or so/sp