User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    SINE

Default Random Thoughts/Questions

The objective for this thread is to expound your thoughts or any questions which have been pondered. The aim is to gain further understanding of various topics, whether it be philosophy, Political Science, exc....

One thought that came to my mind recently is as follows:
    Our sphere of potential may not converge, however, our journey mustn't solely be reliant on our own viewpoint for expansion...
    As you may guess, this thread is linked to the quote...

MBTI
    Fool

Isn't progress standing in the shoulder of giants ?.
    We are just steps for the human being . We are just a fragment of time trying to make something that can make us unique and make a long skip in that ladder .

The way human beings see the world right know is so complex that is almost impossible for a non-musicians talk about music or a non-political scientist talk about politics ( yeah you can argue that almost everybody have a their of way of thinking but in reality they just don't have the education to talk about past or future). This is for the almost every field of the human being.

Yeah , you are right about learning other perspectives and learning about the past but we need to understand that we are just a stone in all of that.
    For me art and love is the only think that make feel like a child again and make me see the world as something bright , Yeah science is fascinating but from my perspective we aren't gonna see that big jump ... we are in a cage in our galaxy and thousands of genius in the nasa that can't find new paradigms ( really can you even compete with the nasa).

when you see it

MBTI
    SINE

Quote Originally Posted by Non_xsense View Post
    Isn't progress standing in the shoulder of giants ?.
    We are just steps for the human being . We are just a fragment of time trying to make something that can make us unique and make a long skip in that ladder .

The way human beings see the world right know is so complex that is almost impossible for a non-musicians talk about music or a non-political scientist talk about politics ( yeah you can argue that almost everybody have a their of way of thinking but in reality they just don't have the education to talk about past or future). This is for the almost every field of the human being.

Yeah , you are right about learning other perspectives and learning about the past but we need to understand that we are just a stone in all of that.
    For me art and love is the only think that make feel like a child again and make me see the world as something bright , Yeah science is fascinating but from my perspective we aren't gonna see that big jump ... we are in a cage in our galaxy and thousands of genius in the nasa that can't find new paradigms ( really can you even compete with the nasa).
    I was mainly pinpointing the problem of self fulfillment....Everyone has a peak potential that is heavily dictated by genetics, upbringing, environment, exc....We will never attain peak potential because to do so would require that we follow the one (only) path that directs us there....Yet, the path of peak potential requires further guidance outside of ourselves. Every event has a potential obstacle inhibiting us from choosing the best outcome. If we confine ourselves within a narrow band of knowledge/guidance, then our success will ultimate fall far short.

MBTI
    Fool

Quote Originally Posted by hurl3y4456 View Post
    I was mainly pinpointing the problem of self fulfillment....Everyone has a peak potential that is heavily dictated by genetics, upbringing, environment, exc....We will never attain peak potential because to do so would require that we follow the one (only) path that directs us there....Yet, the path of peak potential requires further guidance outside of ourselves. Every event has a potential obstacle inhibiting us from choosing the best outcome. If we confine ourselves within a narrow band of knowledge/guidance, then our success will ultimate fall far short.
    I understand you , For Ne users all of what you said we knew since childs . yeah entj's/intj's have some but they are more prone to make the world "static" in their conclusions .
    For me the peak of potential is just a dream , everything is a evolution ... newton theories , einstein theories , maxwell theories , we can go so far ( not even that far if you know how the harmonic law of the occidental system work ) . Bach , mozart , beethoven , debussy , ravel , boulez ,ligeti , xenakis. is a very straightfoward way of thinking ( in our temporal context ).

Of course .. if we are talking about sociology and politic problems that is another problem which i really don't care ( I think this is a more Te thing) .
    Really ... our potential is limited by our country , family , way of thinking ( mbti ?????? ), historical context , education , ect...(Maybe?)

I'm an intp but something that Entj/Intj taught me is you make ur own fucking success (Maybe this is the giving up of the self fulfillment? xDDD).

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I don't believe their is any peak of potential since it is always growing ... or shrinking. Depending on how you utilize your life or how life, rather, utilizes you.

Me? Fuck it. I'm gonna make the most of it, and learn to put passed missed chances behind me. And just evolve however I can given the decisions I've made up to this point.

Which makes me wonder. How much of 'us' is really 'us'? And How much of it is just the environment molding you? Technically that's still you, but in what way? And is their still a core point of you that exists beyond the fireburning clay molding way that life has handed you? Or is that all that's left. It's amazing how experiences of various causes can change you. Who you are. How you think and perceive. How various disorders, some trauma induced(severe adaptations), and enneagram(general adaptations) in their many shades and states can end up making pieces of who you are. The brains of people and the way it can evolve, adapt, change, shift, in various patterns and ways from the, uh... "core" it once had. Simply fascinating.
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)
    House: Slytherin
    ENTP-Ti / Logical

9w8, 5w4, 3w4 sx/so

In theory: the wings create a strong 4ish imprint

How fascinating the mind is.

MBTI
    SINE

Quote Originally Posted by Kanra13 View Post
    I don't believe their is any peak of potential since it is always growing ... or shrinking. Depending on how you utilize your life or how life, rather, utilizes you.

Me? Fuck it. I'm gonna make the most of it, and learn to put passed missed chances behind me. And just evolve however I can given the decisions I've made up to this point.

Which makes me wonder. How much of 'us' is really 'us'? And How much of it is just the environment molding you? Technically that's still you, but in what way? And is their still a core point of you that exists beyond the fireburning clay molding way that life has handed you? Or is that all that's left. It's amazing how experiences of various causes can change you. Who you are. How you think and perceive. How various disorders, some trauma induced(severe adaptations), and enneagram(general adaptations) in their many shades and states can end up making pieces of who you are. The brains of people and the way it can evolve, adapt, change, shift, in various patterns and ways from the, uh... "core" it once had. Simply fascinating.
    You are correct that there does not exist peak potential as it is imaginary in space.....Think about a function on the XYZ plane in motion (time)...Consider potential as a function of space whereby you can unlock possibilities at any given point....Peak potential will never be reached because to do so would require perfection in all aspects of life, and we are imperfect beings...Therefore, we can converge towards the imagined peak (surface) over time given that we chose the correct paths. Yet, we also could diverge if we were to chose the wrong path (drugs, alcohol, depression). Thus, optimism would tend to yield convergence whereas pessimism would tend to yield divergence. We do, however, attain some peak represented as the global maximum of the surface function in 3D space.. Yet, the potential function is always evolving over time (shrinking/expanding) depending on multiple factors.

MBTI
    Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Kanra13 View Post

Isn't us what we actually left behind? , Fuck man you actually made think about life.... Being nothing is the worse nightmare , eh?.

MBTI
    SINE

Quote Originally Posted by Non_xsense View Post
    Isn't us what we actually left behind? , Fuck man you actually made think about life.... Being nothing is the worse nightmare , eh?.
    On a global scale, we are essentially nothing, but if you reduce the scale such that it coincides with our path, then we are no longer reduced to such an insignificant entity.

MBTI
    Fool

Quote Originally Posted by hurl3y4456 View Post
    On a global scale, we are essentially nothing, but if you reduce the scale such that it coincides with our path, then we are no longer reduced to such an insignificant entity.
    You actually made me laugh xDD , saying the same thing from a different perspective .... which is your type ( Or the most close at least )?.
    But really ... what some how I "think" is similar isn't just our "meaning of living" , I don't think there is alot of types which seek that meaning of life from that pespective .

If you aren't an Intp congrats man , you can say : i can understand intp's.