• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Thoughts/Questions

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
To ask how realistic ENxJ is like asking me Empathy of INxJ or persistence of INxP. They are capable to be, they are best themseleves when they are but mostly NO! Think.

When you are not your best

ter Se - projects without practicality
ter Si - easily give up, starts new
ter Ne - cannot appreciate change
ter Ni- without plans
ter Fe - hating people
ter Fi - easily make judgment
ter Ti - not thinking for self
ter Te - chaos unlimated chaos

When you are your best

ter Se - realistic sense of visions
ter Si - find right idea and persistence to its fulfillment
ter Ne - always adapt for upcoming possibilities
ter Ni - has a tunnel vision and caring out plans
ter Fe- philanthropic and lovely person
ter Fi - understanding people before judge them
ter Ti - make logical decisions about his life
ter Te - organize his life and everything around them

What is project without practicality?
- doing non-profit things like sharing your knowledge about stuff (Te) or people (Fe) to the tribe
-invent things who cannot apply now i.e. genius but useless, good but without sense of now!
-futuristic concepts without mass production

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
When you find yourself constantly surrounded by monsters, fools, and idiots, it's extremely important to make certain you are not surrounded by mirrors...

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Ne/Si has more diffuse eyes than Ni/Se which are more intense.

Ne-> vague external, Si -> specific internal
Ni -> vague internal, Se -> specific external

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
I have been theorizing that cuddling a cat can make the introvert feeling conscious, Because I found myself smile, when cuddling a cat. Smile is undoubtedly a sign of a feeling gets conscious. A happy feeling? But may be only applicable to type that has Fi-Se or Se-Fi, like ESFP, ISFP, INTJ, ENTJ. Since introverted feeling for them is paired with extroverted sensation, so the introvert feeling gets conscious when something practical is exercised. It answers my problem also: how to get the feeling conscious, for an extrovert thinker, who habitually doesn't feel Or in psychological language, the thinker's feeling is unconscious. Even big cats want a cuddle. Someday I might cuddle a big cat, when I get more courage.
big cats cuddle youtube
I don't know whether extroverted feeler with sensing feels so also.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
This is also my question. I have noticed that drawing is not exclusively an artistic endeavor. There are engineering drawing also. So the person who draws may not draw for artistic purposes, he/she may also draw for engineering. The question is what type is likely to engage in engineering drawing? It is mainly the artistic type that I found engage in artistic drawing (ISFP, ISTP).

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
I don't think the Type with Si-Fe (ISFJ, INTP), Si-Te (INFP, ISTJ), or Te-Si (ESTJ, ENFP), Fe-Si (ENTP, ESFJ) have an the memory of themselves as an individual. But They have to have collective memory, like history (ISFJ, INTP). Some easily mentioned about countries GDP, Economics Growth, inflation rate, and others economics indicators. These will only be remembered by Si-Te (INFP, ISTJ), which is also counts as collective memory. It is off the question for them of "what I did in the past?", they are interested in, and will be able to answer, for example of what we, as a collective nation experienced in the past, how was our political history, our economics developments. Those collective memory should provide answers to those questions.
I do not expect they write any autobiography of their past as an individual, but they can be historian (Si-Fe), and economist (Si-Te)instead.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Typology teach me that I don't have to become someone else. I just have to know myself better and discover myself and maybe learn to accept myself.
Assigning to a role within a job that within the role is really different as we are demanded to do certain set of activities just to be perceived as a good performing employee in the position. We basically try idealizing ourself to be the such person the role demmand. If it turns out that some of my traits are not well matched with the roles, my superior might ask whether I could change it? I was always wondering whether it was Ok for me to answer "I can't", or whether I might lose my job, by saying so?
Whether I can change my specifics traits is also a problem and it may also be inquired further as a student of typology, which something I doubt I can do when performing as a role in a company.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
I think I have ever an INTP. He is one of my discussion friend. He is a clear thinker to me. He is an overweight man, a heavy smoker. Some of his arguments were fallacious.
I think I have met an INFP. She must have been the girl seen with novels. It is a rare type.
I think one of my friend is an ISFJ. He wants to have a career as a notary.
I am pretty sure I have met an ENFJ, ISTP, ESTP. I am confident that can tell their differences by observation.
ESFJ should join the military forces.
ESTP should join military also as special forces.
ENFJ can be so evil.
I think that one of my journalistic ex colleague is an ENTP. He showed me with pride that he was photographed with a CEO of Air Asia. He successfully had an interview session with him. He delegates some journalistic tasks also. When balanced with Fe-Si, they can do managerial jobs.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
if you push your Ne it doesn't mean that you are ENxP maybe you are just ISxJ who defend his/her openness to novelty while on same time he/she is very bookish person!This defending of Ne is very common for smart ISxJ when they grab their Ne and hold it. It is registered as "paranoid" behavior. The person literally is so open to possibilities that he/she doesn't want anything to destroy his/her plans. Wait? Isn't it so IJ? YES.

ESxP push Ni so far so they believe that every vision they have is RIGHT and truthful. They will hunt down their vision until they see it with their own eyes or other sensation give real facts TO CONFIRM as truth. Wait isn't it just go getter EP? YES. ESxP will say "I have to see is something work or not to see is it your theory truth or not!" They look exclusive is something practical or not.

ENxP will grab their Si conformism to the point they want to look like any other around them. So to make comfort with world they will push their ability to fit in the box in of society so they can go to all things (Ne). This is why Ne is excellent politician. Lying and fitting.

INxJ will defend their Se to the point they want to do things always, they want to sense so so many things, to get facts from the world to the point of madness and pointless pushing their brain so they can always have right vision of something (Ni). IJ? YES!

ExTJ will defend their Fi to the point they believe what they do is absolute RIGHT, they will study people around them, from theory or experience it doesn't matter they will get the information and learn how to read people with precision so they can teach them. EJ? YES.

ExFJ will defend their Ti to the point they will understand how the real world operate. Why? Because they want to see by others as smart. Only thought they are not smart attack their ego and from that ego they want to be prove their worth to world by becoming successful EJ? YES.

IxTP will defend their Fe to the point they will obsessed how people look on them, they don't want to see as outsider so they will grab first calling for adventure and get to understand the world around them. Theory or facts, they want to understand things! IP? YES.

IxFP will defend their Te to point they develop extremely critical thinking about the world around them, they will find the hole even in the perfection itself because only when you are critical you will have a clear judgment what is right or wrong, what is good or evil. IP? YES

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Sometimes I think that Te-Si mind works like an algorithm although I don't really know and nor have learnt the latter formally. Te-Si involves series of instructions and actions that have to be executed. If not, another actions have to be taken. Probably algorithm works like programming? both of which I have never learnt formally. It is interesting to me the story that Elon Musk learnt programming at age 12 and develop a game and successfully sold it, which made me think he is probably an ENFP. Bill Gates also have a story that he manipulated the chairs in school he used to attend, so that he could sit arround girls.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
After e-book was introduced, somebody who works as an author may have been experiencing a tough career. I imagine that they used to receive royalties from their books sold. But when the books are made in e-book format, they might be no longer receive it as much as they used to do. I wouldn't buy a hard copy of a book that I can get for free. The intuitor type, who likes writing, that usually do not do practical work,should have been developing their practical skills by now. That will also apply to myself. Sensor types who are already hone their practical skills might have been being very financially successful in their career.

Last edited:

Lark

Was the point of Parks and Rec that Lesley was super organized in her work but a total disaster in her private life or was that about hoarding?

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Having been introduced to typology for some time, I have come up with the idea that Mathematicians types may be different with one another, yet their topic are usually unified in a mathematical curriculum. For example, the Al-Khawarizmi, Algebra discoverer, may be type differently with Pythagoras, and may also be different with John Napier, the discoverer of Logarithm, , Leibniz, Newton, discoverers of Calculus, or Archimedes but their topics are united in one name mathematics.
The second is because math is related to thinking psychological function, they should be struggling with their feelings. So they have to get their feeling balanced. May be, psychopathic conditions will be easily suffered by imbalanced type. A thinker who don't feel or a feeler who don't think. A theorist that do not practice or a practitioner who do not theorize. Some mathematicians suffer some psychopathic condition, like Georg Cantor, set theory discoverer, John F Nash, a lecturer, they were a theorist, an N type in Jungian typology.
So It has been my problem identified that I ask what is the practical application of a specific topic of math is and specifically related to my subjective cognitive function, how I put the theory into practice. I have been thinking to selectively picking the mathematical topic that I want to study, that the author has the same type of myself. I can't do this in the academic environment, since they usually have a set of curriculum that all student regardless of type must follow. Whether it Matches or not , they must pass all.
Doing this I expect not to have a lot of math knowledge than the pure thinker, pure theorist imbalanced type, but I may be able to show some practice which the pure theorist may not even realize in the same time may prevent me from imbalance that might lead to psychopathic condition.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
EGX305ZW4AIQM6b

ExxP Secure Domination (DO then Think)
ExxJ Insecure Domination (Think then DO)
IxxJ Secure Submission (Observe then Think)
IxxP Insecure Submission (Think then Observe)

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
apparently, e have more than one random thought thread.Huh.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Temperaments as logical framework.

ExxP

Do while not false
when do=false
correct and do again
in case of error
defend your responsibility
"be smart and act like you don't know nothing about"

ExxJ

Check all parameters
Connect all things
Check security of system
RUN.
in case of error
What en error? You cannot be wrong!
You ideals must be defended.
"Defend you ego!"

IxxJ

Develop plan from A to B
Check what can go wrong
Correct all things.
Check all things.
Connect things
Check security in system.
EXC.
in case of error
"What? It is not my problem. I have done everything correctly. Try exc again it should work!"

IxxP

If think = true
then check all thing
START CONNECTION
RUN.
else check new approach
think = new approach
goto begin

in case of error "Just check all things again and start program again we will find the way!"