• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Thoughts/Questions

hurl3y4456

MBTI Type
SINE
But dom/aux Ne usually don't know their own type because they get captured in many possibilities and cannot see obvious thing. :)

Yes, the convergence of Ni would make it more likely to pinpoint type whereas the divergence of Ne makes if less likely.....Dom Ne will yield more ideas per unit space and aux Ti will permit less refinement of such ideas. Thus, ENTP will have the propensity to consider so many possibilities such that refinement is minimized to the point of resisting closure. Closure is required for an idea/thought to be solidified (stored away in repository), however, continual generation of new ideas takes you further away.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes, the convergence of Ni would make it more likely to pinpoint type whereas the divergence of Ne makes if less likely.....Dom Ne will yield more ideas per unit space and aux Ti will permit less refinement of such ideas. Thus, ENTP will have the propensity to consider so many possibilities such that refinement is minimized to the point of resisting closure. Closure is required for an idea/thought to be solidified (stored away in repository), however, continual generation of new ideas takes you further away.

INFP "I am all types at once!"
ENFP "I cannot choose...."
INTP "I know my type!" * but false
ENTP "I am type X but I have also argument that I am Y and Z."

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Source of type mistyping:

CRACK CODE:

1. shadowing 1st or function on "bridge" 2nd <-------> 3rd.

Ti/Te-Pe try to be objective
Ti/Te-Pi try to get all knowledge
Fi/Fe-Pe try to be expressive
Fi/Fe-Pi try to have principles.
Ni/Ne-Je try to be inventive
Ni/Ne-Ji try to be visionary
Si/Se-Je try to be active
Si/Se-Ji try to be useful

Legend: Pe(Se,Ne),Pi(Si,Ni),Je(Te,Fe),Ji(Ti,Fi)

2. Correct values of functions but wrong temperamt Je,Ji,Pi or Pe.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Source of type mistyping:

CRACK CODE:

1. shadowing 1st or function on "bridge" 2nd <-------> 3rd.

Ti/Te-Pe try to be objective
Ti/Te-Pi try to get all knowledge
Fi/Fe-Pe try to be expressive
Fi/Fe-Pi try to have principles.
Ni/Ne-Je try to be inventive
Ni/Ne-Ji try to be visionary
Si/Se-Je try to be active
Si/Se-Ji try to be useful

Legend: Pe(Se,Ne),Pi(Si,Ni),Je(Te,Fe),Ji(Ti,Fi)

2. Correct values of functions but wrong temperamt Je,Ji,Pi or Pe.

Bro , Entj's are very good at finding in which context peoples work at theirs best...but not how others ppl find meaning in this world.
Funtions are how we look the world from a perspective but we are that and alot more .

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Bro , Entj's are very good at finding in which context peoples work at theirs best...but not how others ppl find meaning in this world.
Funtions are how we look the world from a perspective but we are that and alot more .

Wait...this is just function observation. Ni/Ne-Ji try to be visionary. This type is very open-mind to explore new things but because of Ji-Si he also tend to concentrate his judge process in single process.
Because of that Every Ni/Ne-Ji is try to be visionary - means want possibilities to be a vision for his success.

Note that every Ti/Te-Pe try to be objective! Why? Because Pe get OBJECTS from real world and then as consequences Ti cast his shadow Te (commanding, objective etc). So it very easy from ExTP to looks like ExTJ.
I am just sick with people who claim that they look on future while on the same time pretend like their past and present doesn't exist at all. They are foolish people. N should be a type who has a wisdom, who has right judging or open perceiving process. This is N > S.

And where is ESTJ 8w7? Where is the leader of the wolf pack? 8 is pure Te and then as backup aux Ti. (Read above) so every 8 can look like dom Te because of controlling, leadership etc... This is JUST 8 not ENTJ. ;)

Propose of ENTJ existence is to find a meaning. ENTJ in depth search for meaning of life and things but not in spiritual ways like INTJ (ENTJs are grate physicians, chemist, geographers or any science deal with real world YET not down-to-earth) while xSTJ and ISTP looks life in pure logical way.

Jaguar

Entj's are very good at finding in which context peoples work at theirs best.

Guilty as charged. You have to know where to put everyone and why you're putting them there. It's all part of making the vision a reality.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Bro , Entj's are very good at finding in which context peoples work at theirs best..

Again this is just 8. Every 8 knows this but not every 8 is ENTJ neither every ENTJ is 8! It is bullshiting of "commander archetype" spreading by MBTI.

Source of type mistyping: Exam 2 PEACOCKING.

CRACK CODE:

N + J vs. S + P = How often do you make the right decisions (the degree of accuracy of a vision about a person)
N + P vs S + J = how open are you to wait for all information about someone and then condemn it (degree of prejudice)

For example, S + P brings quick decisions based on a fact from the outside world they see, sense, touch, and hear and is very often false because of its superficiality.
S + J makes decisions based on the first impression or instincts or prejudice about a person, i.e. based on experience with a similar person.

T or F? Make some hard moral questions especially with family members or someone you love. That's it.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ExTP are arrogant in their trying to be objective ExTJ are objective and they are arrogant for the sake of rightfullness i.e. they are overconfident.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
WE PUT WORD IN TYPE! EXAM 1

ExTx put arrogance in type
ExFx put crazinest in type
IxTx put schizophrenia in type
IxFx put zealotism in type

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Q: Do xNTJ hate living in the moment or here-and-know?

NO xNTJ extremely value to live in the moment!
But they cannot allow themselves to live it!
Why? INTJ - because it is their weak spot!
And they try to avoid moment by creating the moment.
Note: But also they want it as ESTP want their Ni!
ENTJ can do it but they prefer to be oriented into the future! (It is a choise!)
Note induction of Se on ENTJ is on same level Fe on ENTP or Fi on INTJ.
Sure it is not same Se but telling me that we hate something we strongly value and it is not our weak spot to be afraid of it? BS.
ENTP wants to make everyone happy with their jokes (Ne--->Fe) See? There is no prons-cons Ti! They just do! :D

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what does ayce stand for anyway? amazingly yummy calcified entrails? hmmmmm... oh, probably all you can eat... yeah, that would make more sense...

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
How to recognize inf Fe / Te (IxxP) ? The person has that look as if he was constantly caught by a dangerous beast which wants to eat him. The social stress in this introverted person is so much powerful that he is constantly inserted into that state where he is afraid of other people and this is clearly seen on the face. The opposite of them is inf Ti/Fi (ExxJ) The person has very important bounds to the needs of people, either through the system of justice or social power, because of this personality they are excellent leaders but as leaders of the people they are very unconscious of themselves and their own needs. And if someone attacks their abilities well you all know how they are competitive drama queens. :D

And how do you know that somebody is Inf Ne / Se (IxxJ)? There are many ways to see this. If they are sensitive to noise, mess or anything that does not fit into their pre-created world. So raise the tone a little and if you see that a person does not like noise and speaks with a light and flat voice that's it. Not very active and mobile. They prefer to be alone at their homes, watch some movie, create something for society or read books. The opposite of them is inf Ni / Si (ExxP). These people are so loud and loud that they often love everything that is noisy and loud. They are very often active and mobile, and literally they will freak out with only mention of routine and repetition. It is very difficult for inf Ni / Si to stay in one place because he wants to grab the world around him.

Thanks. :bye:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How to recognize inf Fe / Te (IxxP) ? The person has that look as if he was constantly caught by a dangerous beast which wants to eat him. The social stress in this introverted person is so much powerful that he is constantly inserted into that state where he is afraid of other people and this is clearly seen on the face.

giphy.gif

True

Permabanned
MBTI Type
I
Understanding the three instinctual variants further, for now.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
If the Sp 3 is counter-vanity, does that mean that they are vain about not being vain? Like... would an Sp 3 overemphasize to a mate that they'd "be happy with a Cracker Jack ring instead of a fancy diamond"? Like, would they be trying to earn cool points by being counter-culture? Or is that more 4? Or maybe it's just 6/9 being humble?

Thoughts please and thanks.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION]
I just discovered this thread, so I'm playing catch up. Sorry if I cover something already mentioned or concluded.
What would you do for an INFP with HSP. I literally hate traveling. I cannot stand crowds. "Facing your fears" doesn't work for me because, I'm not afraid. I'm simply overwhelmed. Too many sights, sounds and the perceived emotions of others makes me exhausted to the point I want to curl up on the ground and go to sleep (before medication for "anxiety", I WOULD fall asleep- while talking to people, eating out, at educational events and while driving :horror:). My brain can't turn off all the info and I go through sensory overload.

As for music... I am not "smart". I have dyscalculia and a terrible memory which makes certain things darn near impossible for me. I cannot read or write music. My hands are too uncoordinated for chords, but I can play most things (simplified) by ear.
For the last couple of months, I've had a melody or two running through my mind. One, is my own creation (I'm fairly sure of lol). The other, I'm just not certain. I've been playing on Garage Band (keyboard) to capture them.
While I love music, I usually only listen to it while driving. As for writing music (lyrics and melodies), the last time I did so was a decade + ago. It's outside my comfort zone because I have a lot of "T" (as I believe it to be?)
I have to memorize the notes and their order etc etc. It's very stressful, but a different sort of stress than the day to day stuff. Being interrupted, while sorting it all out, would make me exceptionally cranky because it takes all of my concentration.

I'm not feeling anything during this process, unless I finally get everything JUST right, then I'm just happy and proud of myself... or I feel annoyed when I get the timing wrong or hit the wrong note on accident. Mostly, I'm thinking- trying to remember what and when and then blend the 2 melodies together. I've not gotten that done quite yet. The notes start in similar places but end differently. So, I then have to think of how to change the octaves to be more complimentary.

Man , you are still using a perspective of a person who consumed music , i was always talking about composition .

This is one of my early piano composition Playing: cosmicdance.mp3 - picosong .
Where you see Si and Fi , I just see Non-funtional harmony , modal harmony , extended harmony , Metrical Phase Shifts , Poly-rhythm , Counter-point , augmentation ,ect....

(BTW [MENTION=36808]Non_xsense[/MENTION] Love your melody! Bookmarked it :) )

I think I understand what you're saying, Norexan. At first, I was agreeing with Non_xsense because writing music isn't as you describe. But the gist is still correct. You're saying, for us to de-stress, we need to get out of our comfort zone. And while "T" (what writing music is to me), is WAY outside my comfort zone, it doesn't de-stress me. It's still too much of an INTERNAL process.
Which brings me back to my first question... :dry:

(Sorry, if this doesn't make much sense. I've got another migraine and my thoughts are all over the place right now).

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If the Sp 3 is counter-vanity, does that mean that they are vain about not being vain? Like... would an Sp 3 overemphasize to a mate that they'd "be happy with a Cracker Jack ring instead of a fancy diamond"? Like, would they be trying to earn cool points by being counter-culture? Or is that more 4? Or maybe it's just 6/9 being humble?

Thoughts please and thanks.

Raises hand. sp-dom typing as E3-second here, counter-vain in a way that made me think I was E1 core for fix at first, albeit in not exactly the same way that you mention. I can see 3w2 core being more especially emphasizing of the "be happy with a Cracker Jack ring instead of a fancy diamond" or maybe 3w4 if it allows them to decipher some deeper meaning and make themselves feel more special- simply for its own sake. I cannot myself saying such a thing (or any sp-dom for that matter, especially as expansive core), or even to appear 'counter culture' for its own sake. Forget appearances, that is entirely unproductive and defeats the purpose. Alternatively, such a person could very well be an integrated 9- erasing themselves / their ego-presence by not being vain or standing out.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Raises hand. sp-dom typing as E3-second here, counter-vain in a way that made me think I was E1 core for fix at first, albeit in not exactly the same way that you mention. I can see 3w2 core being more especially emphasizing of the "be happy with a Cracker Jack ring instead of a fancy diamond" or maybe 3w4 if it allows them to decipher some deeper meaning and make themselves feel more special- simply for its own sake. I cannot myself saying such a thing (or any sp-dom for that matter, especially as expansive core), or even to appear 'counter culture' for its own sake. Forget appearances, that is entirely unproductive and defeats the purpose. Alternatively, such a person could very well be an integrated 9- erasing themselves / their ego-presence by not being vain or standing out.

Interesting answer but unfortunately I don't think any of those types are this individual's type. Close perhaps, but not spot on.

EDIT: After further thinking, I don't think this is an Sp 3 thing at all. Possibly 4 Sp though? Like, if the individual was trying to stand out as different from the others in a counter-cultural way. "I'm not as shallow and high maintenance as the others".

To me though, the statement itself seems like an image conscious one, especially with the goal of hooking/intriguing the other (which blurs into the sexual instinct possibly).

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION]
I just discovered this thread, so I'm playing catch up. Sorry if I cover something already mentioned or concluded.
What would you do for an INFP with HSP. I literally hate traveling. I cannot stand crowds. "Facing your fears" doesn't work for me because, I'm not afraid. I'm simply overwhelmed. Too many sights, sounds and the perceived emotions of others makes me exhausted to the point I want to curl up on the ground and go to sleep (before medication for "anxiety", I WOULD fall asleep- while talking to people, eating out, at educational events and while driving :horror:). My brain can't turn off all the info and I go through sensory overload.

You can travel where there is no people or very few of them. INFP are famous for be nature lovers. So instead go into concrete jungle why don't you visit some National Park, Mountain, go into the woods, safari and other places. Here you can find another thoughts and distract yourself from Fi-Si. You just need one good adventure to let all past things behind you. :)

tenor.gif