User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

To ask how realistic ENxJ is like asking me Empathy of INxJ or persistence of INxP. They are capable to be, they are best themseleves when they are but mostly NO! Think.

When you are not your best

ter Se - projects without practicality
    ter Si - easily give up, starts new
    ter Ne - cannot appreciate change
    ter Ni- without plans
    ter Fe - hating people
    ter Fi - easily make judgment
    ter Ti - not thinking for self
    ter Te - chaos unlimated chaos

When you are your best

ter Se - realistic sense of visions
    ter Si - find right idea and persistence to its fulfillment
    ter Ne - always adapt for upcoming possibilities
    ter Ni - has a tunnel vision and caring out plans
    ter Fe- philanthropic and lovely person
    ter Fi - understanding people before judge them
    ter Ti - make logical decisions about his life
    ter Te - organize his life and everything around them

What is project without practicality?
    - doing non-profit things like sharing your knowledge about stuff (Te) or people (Fe) to the tribe
    -invent things who cannot apply now i.e. genius but useless, good but without sense of now!
    -futuristic concepts without mass production
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "I WIL NOT F%CK YOUR MIND. YOUR MIND IS ALREADY F%CKED. I WILL JUST PULL THE TRIGGER."
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 so/sx

When you find yourself constantly surrounded by monsters, fools, and idiots, it's extremely important to make certain you are not surrounded by mirrors...
    I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...
    Likes Consilience, Yuurei liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Have you ever read myth?
    If yes, what myth have you read?

MBTI
    Fool

We are gonna be dead in 100 years ... who cares anyway?.

MBTI
    INFJ

Ne/Si has more diffuse eyes than Ni/Se which are more intense.

Ne-> vague external, Si -> specific internal
    Ni -> vague internal, Se -> specific external
    the lone star flies alone
    Likes PurplePal liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

I have been theorizing that cuddling a cat can make the introvert feeling conscious, Because I found myself smile, when cuddling a cat. Smile is undoubtedly a sign of a feeling gets conscious. A happy feeling? But may be only applicable to type that has Fi-Se or Se-Fi, like ESFP, ISFP, INTJ, ENTJ. Since introverted feeling for them is paired with extroverted sensation, so the introvert feeling gets conscious when something practical is exercised. It answers my problem also: how to get the feeling conscious, for an extrovert thinker, who habitually doesn't feel Or in psychological language, the thinker's feeling is unconscious. Even big cats want a cuddle. Someday I might cuddle a big cat, when I get more courage.
    big cats cuddle youtube
    I don't know whether extroverted feeler with sensing feels so also.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

This is also my question. I have noticed that drawing is not exclusively an artistic endeavor. There are engineering drawing also. So the person who draws may not draw for artistic purposes, he/she may also draw for engineering. The question is what type is likely to engage in engineering drawing? It is mainly the artistic type that I found engage in artistic drawing (ISFP, ISTP).

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

I don't think the Type with Si-Fe (ISFJ, INTP), Si-Te (INFP, ISTJ), or Te-Si (ESTJ, ENFP), Fe-Si (ENTP, ESFJ) have an the memory of themselves as an individual. But They have to have collective memory, like history (ISFJ, INTP). Some easily mentioned about countries GDP, Economics Growth, inflation rate, and others economics indicators. These will only be remembered by Si-Te (INFP, ISTJ), which is also counts as collective memory. It is off the question for them of "what I did in the past?", they are interested in, and will be able to answer, for example of what we, as a collective nation experienced in the past, how was our political history, our economics developments. Those collective memory should provide answers to those questions.
    I do not expect they write any autobiography of their past as an individual, but they can be historian (Si-Fe), and economist (Si-Te)instead.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Typology teach me that I don't have to become someone else. I just have to know myself better and discover myself and maybe learn to accept myself.
    Assigning to a role within a job that within the role is really different as we are demanded to do certain set of activities just to be perceived as a good performing employee in the position. We basically try idealizing ourself to be the such person the role demmand. If it turns out that some of my traits are not well matched with the roles, my superior might ask whether I could change it? I was always wondering whether it was Ok for me to answer "I can't", or whether I might lose my job, by saying so?
    Whether I can change my specifics traits is also a problem and it may also be inquired further as a student of typology, which something I doubt I can do when performing as a role in a company.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

I think I have ever an INTP. He is one of my discussion friend. He is a clear thinker to me. He is an overweight man, a heavy smoker. Some of his arguments were fallacious.
    I think I have met an INFP. She must have been the girl seen with novels. It is a rare type.
    I think one of my friend is an ISFJ. He wants to have a career as a notary.
    I am pretty sure I have met an ENFJ, ISTP, ESTP. I am confident that can tell their differences by observation.
    ESFJ should join the military forces.
    ESTP should join military also as special forces.
    ENFJ can be so evil.
    I think that one of my journalistic ex colleague is an ENTP. He showed me with pride that he was photographed with a CEO of Air Asia. He successfully had an interview session with him. He delegates some journalistic tasks also. When balanced with Fe-Si, they can do managerial jobs.