User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

what does ayce stand for anyway? amazingly yummy calcified entrails? hmmmmm... oh, probably all you can eat... yeah, that would make more sense...
    "I will employ all of my cunning and my patience
    Then we will persevere
    I find I can get behind radical ideas and make them real
    You do what you want to do
    I cannot tell you how to feel"

“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.”
    -marie curie
    Likes Maya Dawn liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

How to recognize inf Fe / Te (IxxP) ? The person has that look as if he was constantly caught by a dangerous beast which wants to eat him. The social stress in this introverted person is so much powerful that he is constantly inserted into that state where he is afraid of other people and this is clearly seen on the face. The opposite of them is inf Ti/Fi (ExxJ) The person has very important bounds to the needs of people, either through the system of justice or social power, because of this personality they are excellent leaders but as leaders of the people they are very unconscious of themselves and their own needs. And if someone attacks their abilities well you all know how they are competitive drama queens.

And how do you know that somebody is Inf Ne / Se (IxxJ)? There are many ways to see this. If they are sensitive to noise, mess or anything that does not fit into their pre-created world. So raise the tone a little and if you see that a person does not like noise and speaks with a light and flat voice that's it. Not very active and mobile. They prefer to be alone at their homes, watch some movie, create something for society or read books. The opposite of them is inf Ni / Si (ExxP). These people are so loud and loud that they often love everything that is noisy and loud. They are very often active and mobile, and literally they will freak out with only mention of routine and repetition. It is very difficult for inf Ni / Si to stay in one place because he wants to grab the world around him.

Thanks.
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    How to recognize inf Fe / Te (IxxP) ? The person has that look as if he was constantly caught by a dangerous beast which wants to eat him. The social stress in this introverted person is so much powerful that he is constantly inserted into that state where he is afraid of other people and this is clearly seen on the face.
    Likes Norexan liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    I

Understanding the three instinctual variants further, for now.

Saprophytic Aphrodite Peter Deadpan's Avatar

If the Sp 3 is counter-vanity, does that mean that they are vain about not being vain? Like... would an Sp 3 overemphasize to a mate that they'd "be happy with a Cracker Jack ring instead of a fancy diamond"? Like, would they be trying to earn cool points by being counter-culture? Or is that more 4? Or maybe it's just 6/9 being humble?

Thoughts please and thanks.
    Perpetual mood

"It is not the personality's task to tell the truth,
    but to seem to, try to, or try to seem to."

Philip Trussell

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI Si

@Norexan
    I just discovered this thread, so I'm playing catch up. Sorry if I cover something already mentioned or concluded.
    What would you do for an INFP with HSP. I literally hate traveling. I cannot stand crowds. "Facing your fears" doesn't work for me because, I'm not afraid. I'm simply overwhelmed. Too many sights, sounds and the perceived emotions of others makes me exhausted to the point I want to curl up on the ground and go to sleep (before medication for "anxiety", I WOULD fall asleep- while talking to people, eating out, at educational events and while driving ). My brain can't turn off all the info and I go through sensory overload.

As for music... I am not "smart". I have dyscalculia and a terrible memory which makes certain things darn near impossible for me. I cannot read or write music. My hands are too uncoordinated for chords, but I can play most things (simplified) by ear.
    For the last couple of months, I've had a melody or two running through my mind. One, is my own creation (I'm fairly sure of lol). The other, I'm just not certain. I've been playing on Garage Band (keyboard) to capture them.
    While I love music, I usually only listen to it while driving. As for writing music (lyrics and melodies), the last time I did so was a decade + ago. It's outside my comfort zone because I have a lot of "T" (as I believe it to be?)
    I have to memorize the notes and their order etc etc. It's very stressful, but a different sort of stress than the day to day stuff. Being interrupted, while sorting it all out, would make me exceptionally cranky because it takes all of my concentration.

I'm not feeling anything during this process, unless I finally get everything JUST right, then I'm just happy and proud of myself... or I feel annoyed when I get the timing wrong or hit the wrong note on accident. Mostly, I'm thinking- trying to remember what and when and then blend the 2 melodies together. I've not gotten that done quite yet. The notes start in similar places but end differently. So, I then have to think of how to change the octaves to be more complimentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_xsense View Post
    Man , you are still using a perspective of a person who consumed music , i was always talking about composition .

This is one of my early piano composition Playing: cosmicdance.mp3 - picosong .
    Where you see Si and Fi , I just see Non-funtional harmony , modal harmony , extended harmony , Metrical Phase Shifts , Poly-rhythm , Counter-point , augmentation ,ect....
    (BTW @Non_xsense Love your melody! Bookmarked it )

I think I understand what you're saying, Norexan. At first, I was agreeing with Non_xsense because writing music isn't as you describe. But the gist is still correct. You're saying, for us to de-stress, we need to get out of our comfort zone. And while "T" (what writing music is to me), is WAY outside my comfort zone, it doesn't de-stress me. It's still too much of an INTERNAL process.
    Which brings me back to my first question...

(Sorry, if this doesn't make much sense. I've got another migraine and my thoughts are all over the place right now).

🎄 Winter is Tea Time ☕ Earl Grey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    If the Sp 3 is counter-vanity, does that mean that they are vain about not being vain? Like... would an Sp 3 overemphasize to a mate that they'd "be happy with a Cracker Jack ring instead of a fancy diamond"? Like, would they be trying to earn cool points by being counter-culture? Or is that more 4? Or maybe it's just 6/9 being humble?

Thoughts please and thanks.
    Raises hand. sp-dom typing as E3-second here, counter-vain in a way that made me think I was E1 core for fix at first, albeit in not exactly the same way that you mention. I can see 3w2 core being more especially emphasizing of the "be happy with a Cracker Jack ring instead of a fancy diamond" or maybe 3w4 if it allows them to decipher some deeper meaning and make themselves feel more special- simply for its own sake. I cannot myself saying such a thing (or any sp-dom for that matter, especially as expansive core), or even to appear 'counter culture' for its own sake. Forget appearances, that is entirely unproductive and defeats the purpose. Alternatively, such a person could very well be an integrated 9- erasing themselves / their ego-presence by not being vain or standing out.
    S K Y K I N G
    It is said to have lived for hundreds of millions of years in the earth's ozone layer, above the clouds.
    Its existence had been completely unknown because it lived so high in the sky.
    Likes Deprecator liked this post

Saprophytic Aphrodite Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Grey View Post
    Raises hand. sp-dom typing as E3-second here, counter-vain in a way that made me think I was E1 core for fix at first, albeit in not exactly the same way that you mention. I can see 3w2 core being more especially emphasizing of the "be happy with a Cracker Jack ring instead of a fancy diamond" or maybe 3w4 if it allows them to decipher some deeper meaning and make themselves feel more special- simply for its own sake. I cannot myself saying such a thing (or any sp-dom for that matter, especially as expansive core), or even to appear 'counter culture' for its own sake. Forget appearances, that is entirely unproductive and defeats the purpose. Alternatively, such a person could very well be an integrated 9- erasing themselves / their ego-presence by not being vain or standing out.
    Interesting answer but unfortunately I don't think any of those types are this individual's type. Close perhaps, but not spot on.

EDIT: After further thinking, I don't think this is an Sp 3 thing at all. Possibly 4 Sp though? Like, if the individual was trying to stand out as different from the others in a counter-cultural way. "I'm not as shallow and high maintenance as the others".

To me though, the statement itself seems like an image conscious one, especially with the goal of hooking/intriguing the other (which blurs into the sexual instinct possibly).
    Perpetual mood

"It is not the personality's task to tell the truth,
    but to seem to, try to, or try to seem to."

Philip Trussell

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaylin View Post
    @Norexan
    I just discovered this thread, so I'm playing catch up. Sorry if I cover something already mentioned or concluded.
    What would you do for an INFP with HSP. I literally hate traveling. I cannot stand crowds. "Facing your fears" doesn't work for me because, I'm not afraid. I'm simply overwhelmed. Too many sights, sounds and the perceived emotions of others makes me exhausted to the point I want to curl up on the ground and go to sleep (before medication for "anxiety", I WOULD fall asleep- while talking to people, eating out, at educational events and while driving ). My brain can't turn off all the info and I go through sensory overload.

You can travel where there is no people or very few of them. INFP are famous for be nature lovers. So instead go into concrete jungle why don't you visit some National Park, Mountain, go into the woods, safari and other places. Here you can find another thoughts and distract yourself from Fi-Si. You just need one good adventure to let all past things behind you.

True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.
    Likes Zhaylin liked this post

Corrupted of Purpose... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

With all DUE respect,
    -The Cat.

Master of the refrigerator towers.
    Guardian of the house.
    Walker across keys.
    He that consumeth Birds of the field.
    Keeper of the Secret Lore
    Knocker of things casually off shelves.
    Walker of the Twilight
    Great Cat Dragon Scourge of the Field creatures.
    Wrangler of Squirrels
    Negotiator with Owls.
    Taker of the Tunas
    Feaster of Fish

"Lovely Titles"