User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 82

  1. #11
    Time-OverLord Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    1,696

    Default

    Stress relief:

    IxTJ - work
    ENxJ - meditation
    INxP - traveling
    ISxP - adrenaline
    ExTP - math
    IxFJ - socilzation
    ESxJ - reading
    ExFP - writing/drawing
    True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

    What is a need one little man compere to needs of all of us. Nothin'
    Likes raskol, hurl3y4456 liked this post

  2. #12
    Time-OverLord Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    1,696

    Default

    INTJ is only TJ who know how structure operates but often they don't want to apply this knowledge because of their personal believes (Ni ------> Fi)
    True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

    What is a need one little man compere to needs of all of us. Nothin'

  3. #13
    Senior Member raskol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    MBTI
    TeNx
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    ExFP - writing/drawing
    I don't know how you came up with this, but writing is how I de-stress. (Unless I'm in a dark mood.)

  4. #14
    Time-OverLord Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    1,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnik View Post
    I don't know how you came up with this, but writing is how I de-stress. (Unless I'm in a dark mood.)
    In stress your 2nd function is TURN OFF so you need to stimulate it so it can TURN ON.
    For example, when you as ExFP is in stress instead choosing be critical and do something really bad to others, write what you feel down, express your feelings so your Ne/Se can understand situation and act in right way.
    True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

    What is a need one little man compere to needs of all of us. Nothin'

  5. #15
    Senior Member Non_xsense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    MBTI
    Fool
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    In stress your 2nd function is TURN OFF so you need to stimulate it so it can TURN ON.
    For example, when you as ExFP is in stress instead choosing be critical and do something really bad to others, write what you feel down, express your feelings so your Ne/Se can understand situation and act in right way.
    Yeah ... Tho How to turn on our second funtion can change with our knowledge , perspective of life , dreams , sub-types , motivations.
    Art for sure can develoment/stress relief /wake up your Ne and shift your paradigms , Art is so multi-layers and complex . almost any type and sub-type can find relief.
    Likes Norexan, hurl3y4456 liked this post

  6. #16
    Time-OverLord Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    1,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Non_xsense View Post
    Yeah ... Tho How to turn on our second funtion can change with our knowledge , perspective of life , dreams , sub-types , motivations.
    Art for sure can develoment/stress relief /wake up your Ne and shift your paradigms , Art is so multi-layers and complex . almost any type and sub-type can find relief.
    Not art for aux Ne. But traveling. By traveling aux Ne user can see diversity of world very fast, be inspired do things in new ways and brake the cycle of Fi/Ti---->Si what is the point!
    True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

    What is a need one little man compere to needs of all of us. Nothin'

  7. #17
    Time-OverLord Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    1,696

    Default

    You should not confuse INTJ with INTP but INTJ with ISTP!
    You should not confuse ENTJ with ESTP but ENTJ with ENFP!
    True Neutral 8 1 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Inventor===

    What is a need one little man compere to needs of all of us. Nothin'

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    MBTI
    SINE
    Posts
    300

    Default

    I recall my worst stress event was when I had Emetophobia....It took awhile to overcome it, and my creativity was definitely hindered.

  9. #19
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    11,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hurl3y4456 View Post
    I recall my worst stress event was when I had Emetophobia....It took awhile to overcome it, and my creativity was definitely hindered.
    How did you overcome it? An emetic?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Non_xsense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    MBTI
    Fool
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    Not art for aux Ne. But traveling. By traveling aux Ne user can see diversity of world very fast, be inspired do things in new ways and brake the cycle of Fi/Ti---->Si what is the point!
    You have a close concept of Ne , It's fucking funny 'cause most Intj or Infp can't abstact themself to reach that perspective(High Fi).
    About art maybe you are right but I learned so many skills in music school ( I actually studied Physic for 2 years before musical composition ).
    which make me very hard to think about others perspectives without thinking so many variables( We can use every funtion to differents aspect of music ).

    But really you can't touch Ne in improvization.

Similar Threads

  1. Random thought
    By Evan in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 02:34 PM
  2. Random thoughts on Intuition and Sensing
    By Travo7 in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 06:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO