• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Michael Madsen thoughts?

The Seeker 1994

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9 4
Before typing him, i assumed he was an ESTP but he's an introvert. I looked him up and he's typed as either ISFP or ISTP, i personally think he's an ISTP 9w8. Lots of Se- He said if he could go back he would have preferred to have become a race-car driver, his hero was Richard Petty. He originally intended to become a paramedic, he found it exciting( very in the moment, in the middle of the action, very Se and liked the idea of saving people). Other jobs- toe truck driver, pipe fitter, landscaper, construction, he had his own house painting business, so he understands equipment and machinery and tools , he also aspired to be a policeman at one point. He writes poetry which may lead one to believe he's an Fi user but he describes his poetry as observational, he writes about things that he sees, same with his photography, so that's Se not Fi Fi- He's very anti- PC-11.47- YouTube. In another interview when asked if he's promiscuous, he says- well put it this way, it's a long swim to fag island. He doesn't care if he offends people. His inferior Fe- he's unaware of the emotional climate, here at 1.57 he continues to talk, oblivious to what she said- YouTube. I'v been watching a lot of interviews, mainly to understand why people think ISFP, i think it's because he writes poetry but as i said his style is Se not Fi. As for acting, it's not very personal to him, he compares it to being a bricklayer. I think he's an 9w8 because he's not overly ambitious and he's not trying to control social situations, he's quite and receptive and he's not afraid to talk about his sensitivity. His father was a firefighter and disapproved of his acting told him it was girly, his mother involved in the arts encouraged him. He sees himself as an outsider which i would associate more with Fi, i also think he's shy, so he's not that easy to type. I think guessed ISTP 9w8-

"A substantial number of ISTPs identified themselves as type 9s in the Enneagram system. As the Enneagram type 9 is most heavily correlated with the introverted feeling function, this result was somewhat surprising. That being said, the ISTP’s inferior extroverted feeling may play a role in this classification, as the inferior-Fe user often fears that they will be unable to connect with others. As a result, they fear that they will experience disconnection and loss, and be unsure of how to reverse the situation.

Type 5 ISTPs may find they are particularly in touch with their extroverted sensing function, as it keeps them highly in tune with their surrounding environment. They may have a volatile relationship with their inferior extroverted feeling function, which demands harmony but is often difficult for the ISTP to manage due to its inferior position in their stacking. The Type 9 ISTP is likely to be highly sensitive to conflict in their external environment, picking up on it easily and wanting to avoid it at all costs. They are likely to use their introverted thinking function as a means of examining other people’s points of view in order to avoid conflict. They are most likely to be mistaken for ISFPs or INFPs, due to their desire for interpersonal peace and understanding."