• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IxFP??

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION] Thank you for such a thorough post. I see where you're coming from and do believe that society tends to place value in the wrong things, which alienates people who may have different mindsets and definitions of success. Would you consider going back to school to study something that you find more fulfilling? I definitely struggle at times with feeling satisfied with my job, and often wonder if there's something else out there that I would like better.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION] Thank you for such a thorough post. I see where you're coming from and do believe that society tends to place value in the wrong things, which alienates people who may have different mindsets and definitions of success. Would you consider going back to school to study something that you find more fulfilling? I definitely struggle at times with feeling satisfied with my job, and often wonder if there's something else out there that I would like better.

I've been looking around at different courses, wondering if I'll stumble across something that I would find suitable, but there hasn't really been anything. The closest thing I've found is theology, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to lead to me getting a job, it would just be for the sake of education.