• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fi] Thoughts on isfps

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Out of all the types they are your most artistic types can be good singers dancers fighters and musicians.
They seem to be the most attractive type physical. Fi se combo is basically how they feel about something and se tells them to react violently words or walk away. Fi ni loop is this how they feel and shows ni warns fi of those feelings or tells them it aint right.
Due to inferior te they tend to be lazy and lack work ethic.
Jean Grey Xmen

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They seem to be the most attractive type physical.

LOOOL, How could you know this? There isn't a pattern of physical attraction and type.
Other than IxFP knowing how to articulate what they're feeling, end up being some songwriters and artists that fangirls fall for. Really depends.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Of all the types, ISFP seem to know themselves and specifically what to do with themselves the best. They aren't dragged down by Ne considerations and options like NFPs are. They are freer than most types to act in the moment and savor the day, however they please, whether it be "wasting" it away, or seizing it. I don't often see ISFPs suffering from an abundance of regret, wishing they had done something else with their day or life, the way that NFs tend to.

I suppose ISTPs are somewhat comparable, but I consider Fi to be a different animal than Ti in that it's more soul-connected. They both deal with identity, but feeling is more passionate that thinking in that sense.

ESPs are more... fluttery. They pause to check in with themselves less so that ISPs who rather view their world as an extension of oneself as opposed to the ESP's world being their world, their playground to explore somewhat aimlessly. ISP's have more aim.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't often see ISFPs suffering from an abundance of regret, wishing they had done something else with their day or life, the way that NFs tend to.
*slowly, awkwardly raises one finger*

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm so happy 'cause today
I've found my friends,
They're in my head
I'm so ugly, that's okay, 'cause so are you,
Broke our mirrors
Sunday morning is everyday for all I care,
And I'm not scared
Light my candles in a daze
'Cause I've found god

/ISFJ

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm so happy 'cause today
I've found my friends,
They're in my head
I'm so ugly, that's okay, 'cause so are you,
Broke our mirrors
Sunday morning is everyday for all I care,
And I'm not scared
Light my candles in a daze
'Cause I've found god

/ISFJ

Let's not even get into teenaged Peter listening to Nirvana on repeat while sitting on a mattress on the floor smoking weed out of a makeshift aluminum can bowl that her mother eventually found.

Yeah... well she still doesn't know about that one time she came home on lunch and I hid in the closet for a hot second so I wouldn't get caught skipping school to get super high.

I *may* have gotten like 7-9 truancy tickets as a young bastard.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's not even get into teenaged Peter listening to Nirvana on repeat while sitting on a mattress on the floor smoking weed out of a makeshift aluminum can bowl that her mother eventually found.

Yeah... well she still doesn't know about that one time she came home on lunch and I hid in the closet for a hot second so I wouldn't get caught skipping school to get super high.

I *may* have gotten like 7-9 truancy tickets as a young bastard.

You were a million times less lame than I was as a teenager (and also now).

I almost got thrown in Juvie for basically never going the first 2 years of HS because I was going crazy and also because I would rather be with my BF than in class.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
You were a million times less lame than I was as a teenager (and also now).

I almost got thrown in Juvie for basically never going the first 2 years of HS because I was going crazy and also because I would rather be with my BF than in class.

My own mother threw me into juvie for a weekend after I threw a legitimate tantrum.

- - - Updated - - -

And I was definitely lame.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22089]Lady Lazarus[/MENTION], and to think that I as the one ISFP here would have probably cried at that age if anyone so much as thought that I might do those things. No unexcused absences ever ever ever. But, I would be comfortable in the company of peers who would do all of the above, and didn't deeply honestly view them or what they did as damning. At least you guys maybe treated yourselves more honestly. ;)

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
O yeah, and when my bedroom door was closed, I was dancing to oldie EDM or writing about wizards and robots.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
[MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22089]Lady Lazarus[/MENTION], and to think that I as the one ISFP here would have probably cried at that age if anyone so much as thought that I might do those things. No unexcused absences ever ever ever. But, I would be comfortable in the company of peers who would do all of the above, and didn't deeply honestly view them or what they did as damning. At least you guys maybe treated yourselves more honestly. ;)

I had crippling social anxiety in high school and eventually had to quit smoking because of the intense discomfort and complete mute-ness it caused me.

I'm significantly less put together than people here think I am. Only now, I'm more okay with that. Not completely, but more.

Same here. :laugh: The furthest I ever went to ditching class was when I hung out with a few other girls inside the school bathroom for like 20 minutes, but then immediately chickened out and ran back to class. Oh, and it was orchestra. So edgy.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Same here. :laugh: The furthest I ever went to ditching class was when I hung out with a few other girls inside the school bathroom for like 20 minutes, but then immediately chickened out and ran back to class. Oh, and it was orchestra. So edgy.

I used to do that too, with my best friend. I remember us actually hiding in the stalls once, and I decided to secretly make this voodoo doll out of toilet paper, my own hair, and tape or something. When it was done, I threw it over the top at my friend. She had the greatest laugh.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I had perfect attendance in high school. ;)

Is this a survey now?

I spent the better half of sophomore year in detention for skipping school. I’d hang out on the then abandoned railroad tracks in the woods all day searching the forest for interesting stuff. I’d wait until I saw my bus go by down the way and then I’d walk home. My parents always knew that I had skipped. My normally dour mood was just slightly happier and they could detect the subtle difference. And I’ve always been a terrible liar so when pressed, I was unable to suppress a mischievous grin.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I may have not done all my homework. But I went to class like all the time lol, I did enjoy the rare times I wasn’t in class though. I miss those little snippets of freedom feeling

Jaguar

Due to inferior te they tend to be lazy and lack work ethic.

By definition "Inferior" means inferior in consciousness and tinged with affect. That's it. That means someone could actually be compulsive about their work ethic, not even aware of it. And be ISFP. The loudest instrument in the orchestra isn't necessarily the dominant function. But damned if people don't type others as if it were.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
By definition "Inferior" means inferior in consciousness and tinged with affect. That's it. That means someone could actually be compulsive about their work ethic, not even aware of it. And be ISFP. The loudest instrument in the orchestra isn't necessarily the dominant function. But damned if people don't type others as if it were.

Like an INFP with perfect attendance? ;)

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Like an INFP with perfect attendance? ;)

Seconded! Actually the only reason I’d say I didn’t ditch class, though I definitely didn’t want to at times, was simply because there wasn’t a great enough reason NOT to go. So, my perfect attendance you can say, had little to do with any efforts by me, but came more from the fact that I wasn’t influenced by any reasons not to go to class. I never really got sick enough to stay home either, or, if I was sick, I’m too stubborn to let the cold or flu keep me home. I’m still stubborn like that though :p