User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Senior Member AStrange~Nostalgia's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by hurl3y4456 View Post
    .I haven't really looked into this subset of typology yet, so you'd be better equipped to diagnose it.
    who said I was an expert I can subconsciously type people by expressions, or functions ONLY by observations. I rely on my instinct and Ni.

The test is subjective, so it's very easy to mistype....If I am truly an INTP, I'd be an atypical one due to my sensitivity to other's emotions.....But, there is a correlation between sensitivity and creativity or even madness (thoughts running haywire). I am type 5 in terms of enneagram ( I enjoyed creating math theorems and spent two weeks straight tackling the Goldbach Conjecture = 200 year old unsolved proof).
    What do you think your wing is 4 or 6?

who said INTPs are insensitive?! Their fourth funtion is Fe so it's very much expected. But doesn't compare with a Fe dome or aux that's the common mistype and stereotypical thing about INTPs . I've never met an insensitive INTP in my life.
    And I'm really inrerested in genetic's correlation to MBTI.

MBTI
    SINE

Quote Originally Posted by AStrange~Nostalgia View Post
    What do you think your wing is 4 or 6?

who said INTPs are insensitive?! Their fourth funtion is Fe so it's very much expected. But doesn't compare with a Fe dome or aux that's the common mistype and stereotypical thing about INTPs . I've never met an insensitive INTP in my life.
    And I'm really inrerested in genetic's correlation to MBTI.
    I definitely relate to 5w4 than 5w6....mainly because my unconventional approach to scientific findings (Deviating from the Scientific Method approach: NOT performing literature reviews, locating multiple sources, exc), and overall sensitivity. In terms of probable type, that would leave me with ISTP and INTP (assuming Fe inferior)....I'd say INTJ's would likely be 5w6 considering they are more likely to stick to the scientific method due to Te usage. I'll have to dive deeper into enneagram types as I just recently gained interest in MBTI. The key to determine the genetic relationship is if you use brain mapping on identical twins separated at birth, then use it a second time after identity is formed to relate with MBTI type....The control case is for identical twins not separated at birth.
    Likes AStrange~Nostalgia liked this post

πŸ“ girl in an 🍎 world SurrealisticSlumbers's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I'm not sure if I believe in the existence of somatotypes. I do believe our genetics predetermine how our bodies store fat and build muscle, but only to a small degree. Anyone can build muscle through frequent exercise/weight lifting/activation of those muscles. Some may have more trouble burning fat and losing weight due to metabolism, but that's largely governed by hormones and is a highly individual matter. To say you have to fit one of three body types seems very restrictive. I fit none of the types, myself.
    Mystery couple found dead on a dirt path. Shot execution style. Identities unknown to this day.
    Help us get justice for "Jacques" and Jane Doe.

Likes hurl3y4456 liked this post

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

This thread puts me in mind of burying a toad to make your warts go away.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes SurrealisticSlumbers liked this post

MBTI
    SINE

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealisticSlumbers View Post
    I'm not sure if I believe in the existence of somatotypes. I do believe our genetics predetermine how our bodies store fat and build muscle, but only to a small degree. Anyone can build muscle through frequent exercise/weight lifting/activation of those muscles. Some may have more trouble burning fat and losing weight due to metabolism, but that's largely governed by hormones and is a highly individual matter. To say you have to fit one of three body types seems very restrictive. I fit none of the types, myself.
    Yes, it's all dictated by the probability to tend a certain direction, however, there's so many other variables that come into play (metabolic disorders, conscientiousness hormones<-->motivation, exc). Higher Se users may exert more physical activity throughout their lifetime, hence burning more calories overall...Consider the following scenario: Take a subset of the population with similar metabolism, hormones, diet, exc. Suppose each mbti type occurs at the same frequency within the subset. The following conjecture can be made: Those with POLR Se have the propensity to tend toward endomorphism and those with dominant Se will tend toward ecto/meso-morphism.
    Likes AStrange~Nostalgia liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Yes, it's all dictated by the probability to tend a certain direction, however, there's so many other variables that come into play (metabolic disorders, conscientiousness hormones<-->motivation, exc). Higher Se users may exert more physical activity throughout their lifetime, hence burning more calories overall...Consider the following scenario: Take a subset of the population with similar metabolism, hormones, diet, exc. Suppose each mbti type occurs at the same frequency within the subset. The following conjecture can be made: Those with POLR Se have the propensity to tend toward endomorphism and those with dominant Se will tend toward ecto/meso-morphism.
    If you say so!
    Mystery couple found dead on a dirt path. Shot execution style. Identities unknown to this day.

MBTI
    SINE

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealisticSlumbers View Post
    If you say so!
    According to your avatar, it rings true in my mind.
    Likes SurrealisticSlumbers liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

According to your avatar, it rings true in my mind.
    I love strawberries.

Likes hurl3y4456 liked this post

MBTI
    IXTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

From the body type + MBTI type chart, it definitely suits me. I am/was definitely ectomorphy (I am a 6 foot tall person, and grew up very lanky) but I am also slightly more "fleshed out" than other ectomorphs. I got broader shoulders, and more firm stance I suppose. so that makes me just a smidge mesomorphy. I used to be the person that never put on weight, but shifted when I started drinking.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I'm in the middle of mesomorph and ectomorph. Pretty thin, but I actually have muscular structure to it. Not like a traditionally skinny person like the stereotype would be. Lanky. I never really put on weight other than muscle tone. Idk what that has to do with my type. I suppose it's common with NTP's idk.
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)
    House: Slytherin
    ENTP-Ti / Logical

9w8, 5w4, 3w4 sx/so

In theory: the wings create a strong 4ish imprint

How fascinating the mind is.