• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What’s my type?

vogueswagen

Hey everyone, I’m a little confused with my type so I’m hoping you guys could help me out

1.I talk out loud when I’m thinking. However taking for a long period of time drains my energy.
2. I tend to focus on the details but only the important ones, like something the person likes/dislikes or the time and place where something happened.
3. I look for the hidden meaning and I focus on my impression of what’s going on around me.
4. Most of the time I’ll consider other people’s opinion when making a decision, and I worry sometimes that I’ll never have my own original thought.
5. I prefer specific examples and analogies when it comes to gathering information.
6. I’m a skeptical and cynical human being (its bad I know)
7. I can make plans but not rigid ones, and I’m okay with spontaneity.
8. I’m not too fussy about organization
9. I’m quite forgetful
10. I love to laugh
11. I don’t like sci-fi movies/books at all, I don’t mean to offend anyone!
12. I’m kind and caring
13. People tell me they love sitting with me in silence
14. I’m calm
15. I like to take my time with my work

Yeah that’s about it, sorry if that was a lot to read through :D

Mole

Permabanned
Macho Mole

For God's sake, do tell me what my type is: I introduced myself by YouTube

Hi there, yes it is me.Macho Mole. And let me introduce my German cousin, Macho Hans, just click above.

I confess. Macho is not politically correct (PC) but what fun, we find it hard to stop smiling and dancing, all the time keeping an eye out for the anti-Macho police. Sure it takes a little sang froid, but who would have it otherwise?

Macho Mole.