• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to make [type] love you forever

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
ISFJ

1) Come bearing a gift, such as chocolate
2) Buy, or preferably make her a cup of her preferred beverage just the way she likes it
3) Sit with her in her living room, listening sympathetically while she tells you her entire life story from conception onwards
4) Act as though fascinated when she shows you her old family photos/new kitchen utensil/collection of cute porcelain kitties.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INTP make them feel popular

Umm, nope, wouldn't work. I don't think an INTP would even know how to handle popularity. If you try to make them feel popular, they will doubt the authenticity of it due to the lack of real world evidence.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INTP: Engage them in conversation about their subjects of interest, scratch their backs, snuggle them when the are in the mood, pretend to be annoyed when they are being lecherous toward you then slap them on the butt, feed them pizza, buy them Amazon gift cards, take a Dr. Pepper to them at their desk, be blunt about what you want - don't make them guess, do not be dramatic unless something is really wrong like you were just decapitated and then don't over do it.

Yea, but replace the DP with any type of RB except Mug.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
How to win the heart of this INTP:

I. Be introverted but not incapable of talking with me. Don't make me do all the talking and force you to talk.

N. Be capable of participating in or at least listening to discussions of philosophical crap and abstract concepts.

T. Chill out. Quit being so emotional. Be capable of using logic at least half the time.

P. Don't rush me to make decisions and be perfectly okay with the fact that I don't stay on course or topic very well.

A. (Big Five import of agreeableness) I'm really high in this and you need to be just as agreeable as I am or more.

You get lots of non-personality related bonus points for liking Jesus or Iron Maiden. Quite odd next to each other, huh? Oh well.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
ENTP:

1. Make her laugh.
  2. Tell her she's a genius.
  3. Repeat step # 2.
  4. Repeat step # 3.
  5. If you ask her for advice, take it.
  6. Stop freaking out over things that don't matter.
  7. Understand that 98% of things don't matter.
  8. Be difficult--or better yet, impossible--to predict.
  9. If she has an awesome plan, volunteer to help with the boring parts.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Knock on his door out of the blue, and offer him his dream job.

On first glance, I thought this said
Knock on his door out of the blue, and offer him a blow job.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Same thing for most guys

:doh: Now I know what all these females who never really found a way to my heart should have been doing... I shall have to rectify the situation as quickly as possible by informing any future love interests of this before it gets too serious. I'm sure it will be a highly effective tactic
:devil:

T

ThatGirl

ENTP:

1. Make her laugh.
  2. Tell her she's a genius.
  3. Repeat step # 2.
  4. Repeat step # 3.
  5. If you ask her for advice, take it.
  6. Stop freaking out over things that don't matter.
  7. Understand that 98% of things don't matter.
  8. Be difficult--or better yet, impossible--to predict.
  9. If she has an awesome plan, volunteer to help with the boring parts.

I think I love You!

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think I love You!

PF-KeithPartridge.jpeg

Then what am I so afraid of?