First 234

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Quote Originally Posted by hurl3y4456 View Post
    What makes you certain of your type based on the functions?
    The fact that some feelings can't get conscious to me while I notice that those feeling get conscious on others makes me identify myself with a certain type of feeler, which according to Jung is introverted feeling. Until now, I have never felt pleasure. It has been my research question: How is pleasure when get conscious? and couldn't find answer if I kept referring to my experience. I'll have to read literature that explain the theory of pleasure or may be ask my sister or my mother, who I think will be able to at least tell me something about pleasure feeling.

When I have the Fi, The opposite function of extroverted thinking must be in my stack also. To identify which one my perceptive function is to check how the judging function works since,according to Jung, it works in pairs. I used to make a sclupture using Plasticine since kid, and since kid I fold origami, and I used to play toy keyboard also makes me identify extroverted sensor type with Fi, and I was sent by the school I attended in for math competition and the fact that I learnt math even without any assignment when I was in elementary school and realizing that math is an thinker thing with intuition, makes me type myself as Extroverted thinker and Introverted intuition.
    math and cognitive function

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

A lifetime of personal observation
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.

I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...
    I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now.
    Who knows what goes on in the mind of a cat?

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Because of ego-attachment to an image of yourself.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so

Reading and observation, even asking other people.
    TOLL THE DEAD!
    A cleric who acts like a rogue whose patron might as well be a warlock's
    and whose proficiency spread resembles a wizard's.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Reading books on ennea and other systems, or else online resources on the functions helps. The opinions and observations of people who know me well her are aware of the system too. Thinking about my own behaviors, how it compares to the functions, what I relate to, what doesn't fit. It was 2016 or 2017 when I began to go down the typology rabbithole. It was late 2015 that I took the test that first got me interested in it.
    9w1 5w4 2w3 sp/so

I couldn't Understand how you could be so bold.
    Maybe I'll find myself smiling on that distant shore...
    Maybe I'm not alone.

Melancholic-Phlegmatic
    O- High C- Average E- Extremely Hilariously Low A- Extremely High N-Medium High