• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which MBTI Types Are Most Likely To Have Tattoos, Piercings, and Colorful Hair?

Tattoos, Piercings, Colorful Hair???

• Total voters

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ive always wanted a tattoo, but would have a psychological meltdown if it wasnt symmetrical. So ive always been scared to.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got my ears pierced when I was 10, but by the time I was in college had given up on wearing earrings. It was just one more thing to bother to coordinate when getting dressed. I have no other piercings, no tattoos, and no plans to get any. I don't dye my hair, and don't plan to do that either. I don't even use nail polish or makeup. I keep myself clean, neat, and presentable, but prefer to express myself in ways other than bodily modification.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got my ears pierced when I was 10, but by the time I was in college had given up on wearing earrings. It was just one more thing to bother to coordinate when getting dressed. I have no other piercings, no tattoos, and no plans to get any. I don't dye my hair, and don't plan to do that either. I don't even use nail polish or makeup. I keep myself clean, neat, and presentable, but prefer to express myself in ways other than bodily modification.

Do you pluck your eyebrows and shave?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you pluck your eyebrows and shave?
Eyebrows - never. Shave - infrequently, when appropriate to the situation. (It might help to know that I never wear sleeveless items or extremely short sleeves, and nearly always have my legs covered. Big exception being for swimming/beachgoing.)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
FP in general speaking.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eyebrows - never. Shave - infrequently, when appropriate to the situation. (It might help to know that I never wear sleeveless items or extremely short sleeves, and nearly always have my legs covered. Big exception being for swimming/beachgoing.)

I am not a fan of it myself, but I do like wearing sleeveless items in the summer (I have no AC). So its essential to do there lol. Also eyebrows is just torture.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I think it depends on the person.

I have a tattoo, piercings and used to color my hair. I still get a red -streak in it every now and then.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've only seen ENTPs and ESTPs interested and actually doing it. Alot might be interested but those two, from my view, are the most ones that are bold in trying new things. ENTJ, ISFP in a lesser degree.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
No, thanks. I go for the natural aesthetics. Muscle mass, beard, and long hair.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I can appreciate the aesthetics of certain tattoos, and certainly there's as many good reasons to get inked as there is ink...but I cant shake the idea that tattoos are such distinguishing features, the kind of things that can stick in one's mind when everything else of a description might fade to ephemera... then there's the permanence... I get wanting to remember something for ever and having a reminder carved into flesh for a moment of life, currently I have scars for that kind of thing... I'm watching the progression of black light tattoos very carefully...that is fascinating...and when gene splicing gets to the point where bio luminescence is a thing...well...
med_1436543641_00020.jpg

All. Bets. Are. Off.