• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type Am I Based On The Things I Carry

IntrovertedCactus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so
Honestly, I am only doing this because of boredom and curiosity. I've already taken the test (possibly 100 times or more) and received vaguely consistent results.

Items I carry everywhere:

• 3 mini screwdrivers (actually meant for glasses, but surprisingly useful for other things)
  • Band-aids (I'm horribly clumsy and it's good to be prepared)
  • Tea bags (I like tea, okay)
  • Phone charger+Car charger adapter
  • Headphones+Charger
  • Zip ties
  • Lip balm, moisturizing lip color, and lip gloss (only one of each)
  • Tissues
  • Keys, ID
  • Pen

This, probably isn't as interesting for you as it is for me. Anyways, guess away!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definitely SP in your enneagram stacking, probably the first. For me to guess further, is that all you carry.. or do you have a backpack that also includes 3 days worth of snacks, your birth certificate, and a stuffed animal given to you when you were 3?

IntrovertedCactus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so
Definitely SP in your enneagram stacking, probably the first. For me to guess further, is that all you carry.. or do you have a backpack that also includes 3 days worth of snacks, your birth certificate, and a stuffed animal given to you when you were 3?
Nah, I carry everything in a small purse. I might carry one protein bar, but realistically
nothing else would fit. I have my birth certificate filed away somewhere safe. As for stuffed animals? I have few, but I don't carry them with me.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For just going about my business on an ordinary day, I have my wallet (ID, credit card, insurance cards, money, a couple small post it notes and a couple of my business cards), keys, pocket knife, a tiny pencil, and my phone. What does that suggest?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For just going about my business on an ordinary day, I have my wallet (ID, credit card, insurance cards, money, a couple small post it notes and a couple of my business cards), keys, pocket knife, a tiny pencil, and my phone. What does that suggest?

Maybe it's because I already know the answer... but to me your average carry doesn't specifically suggest anything really, except for the one detail of your tiny pencil. A tiny pencil as everyday carry carries much deliberation behind it It's a result of a thought process that means you don't want to carry too much, but absolutely everything you need. But even what you need needs to be of in its own proportion of importance. Now that suggest sp, and a J slant to me.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Maybe it's because I already know the answer... but to me your average carry doesn't specifically suggest anything really, except for the one detail of your tiny pencil. A tiny pencil as everyday carry carries much deliberation behind it It's a result of a thought process that means you don't want to carry too much, but absolutely everything you need. But even what you need needs to be of in its own proportion of importance. Now that suggest sp, and a J slant to me.
Well, it is tiny (no longer than my wallet) so it fits in my pockets with the rest of the stuff. FWIW my pocket knife also has a screwdriver tip, scissors, bottle opener, and tweezers so more of a small multi-tool.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Huh this is an interesting one.

I typically have some cash, a buss pass, something to play music ( not always my phone my phone because I like to leave it behind sometimes.) and a knife.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This sounds fun. Looking through my bag:

My wallet, keys, mini notebook and pens, hand lotion, face powder, lip gloss, hair ties, check book, hand sanitizer, Tylenol, small kindle, lucky owl charm, lighter(even though I don't smoke), pepper spray, protein bar, almonds, a billion old receipts, matchbox cars, and sunglasses.

Eta: I usually have a phone charging dock but it charging and I forgot to put it back.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Huh this is an interesting one.

I typically have some cash, a buss pass, something to play music ( not always my phone my phone because I like to leave it behind sometimes.) and a knife.

Nothing in particular stands out here. Except perhaps for the knife, what kind of knife is it?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This sounds fun. Looking through my bag:

My wallet, keys, mini notebook and pens, hand lotion, face powder, lip gloss, hair ties, check book, hand sanitizer, Tylenol, small kindle, lucky owl charm, lighter(even though I don't smoke), pepper spray, protein bar, almonds, a billion old receipts, matchbox cars, and sunglasses.

Eta: I usually have a phone charging dock but it charging and I forgot to put it back.

I see... social sanitation, you probably even share the lotion and sanitizer as much as you use it (fe?). Kindle's a big give(N). But you're not a neat freak, but are sentimental(F). I think your INFJ typing is spot on. What are the cars for, sentimentality, or for sharing?

Wallet, earphones, cellphone, a little Gerber multi-tool on my keychain, magnesium strip with striker implement (never know when you’ll need to start a fire), a butane lighter (same reason really just quicker), and a comb.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see... social sanitation, you probably even share the lotion and sanitizer as much as you use it (fe?). Kindle's a big give(N). But you're not a neat freak, but are sentimental(F). I think your INFJ typing is spot on. What are the cars for, sentimentality, or for sharing?

I do share the lotion and sanitizer. Gum too if I have it.
My son puts his toys in my bag and I keep a few in case we are out and he gets bored.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wallet, earphones, cellphone, a little Gerber multi-tool on my keychain, magnesium strip with striker implement (never know when you’ll need to start a fire), a butane lighter (same reason really just quicker), and a comb.

Arsonist ISTP. Lol, I know you're not, but I have to pretend to not know what you are.. as far as MBTI type. Arsonist is an open question still. ;P

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Nothing in particular stands out here. Except perhaps for the knife, what kind of knife is it?

Always Swiss army and either a 6 'in survival knife or a 3' 1/2 pocket depending on if I have pockets or a purse...which I usually don't.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Always Swiss army and either a 6 'in survival knife or a 3' 1/2 pocket depending on if I have pockets or a purse...which I usually don't.

I figured there was something to this, the way you reported your knife. So, I would see either very security oriented along an e6 route. Performative with a tough image (w4), or image conscious based on a results interface with the world (lead with Te/Ti or maybe e3). My crystal ball isn't always useful.

Arsonist ISTP. Lol, I know you're not, but I have to pretend to not know what you are.. as far as MBTI type. Arsonist is an open question still. ;P

I’m also getting one of those straws that allows you to drink out of almost any water source.

You know- for when I’m out setting fire to the world and become thirsty.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I figured there was something to this, the way you reported your knife. So, I would see either very security oriented along an e6 route. Performative with a tough image (w4), or image conscious based on a results interface with the world (lead with Te/Ti or maybe e3). My crystal ball isn't always useful.

If I wanted security I'd get a gun. If I wanted to look tough I wouldn't hide it in a pocket or purse. They are useful tools, probably a habit from my theater days.

But those are still skilled deductions. Thanks for the input.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I’m also getting one of those straws that allows you to drink out of almost any water source.

You know- for when I’m out setting fire to the world and become thirsty.

And thusly armed, with a butane torch and a filter straw, you became the last man on earth. The winner.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm. Everyday? Or, days when I am not a hermit and actually exit my house? ID, insurance card, credit card, maybe cash (in the past I have tended to have some cash that was only for emergencies stuffed down/hidden somewhere in my wallet), hand sanitizer, phone, lip balm. If I am to carry more in a bag/purse, it would probably include gum, perhaps a snack bar, tissues, maybe ibuprofen, mirror, camera + spare battery, sunscreen.

IntrovertedCactus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so
These are really interesting to read. I didn’t expect anyone to respond.