• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Classifying functions by types

hurl3y4456

MBTI Type
SINE
I was wondering if anyone has the following pattern to figure out each function stack corresponding to all types. The following algorithm can be used:
Define each type according to indices x1,x2,....,x4.

Let (ISJ/ESP/INJ/ENP) correspond to case 1 & (INP/ENJ/ISP/ESJ) correspond to case 2

Now, form a square pattern by arranging inner two indices at bottom edge and corresponding opposites on top edge. If x1 =I, then apply I to x2 or x3. Otherwise, apply E to x2 or x3. For case 1, follow the sequence x2-->x3-->x3'-->x2' where " ' " designates the opposing perceiving or judging functions (i.e: S' = N and T' = F). Also, if the odd index is introverted, then let the even indices be extroverted and vice versa. Similarly, let case 3 follow the sequence: x3-->x2-->x2'-->x3'.
Arrange as follows:

Case 1 : Case 2

x2'← x3' x2'→ x3'
↓ ↑ : ↑ ↓
x2 → x3 x2 ← x3 S→ T
↑ ↓
Example (ENFJ = case 2) --> N ← F Since x1 = E, sequence becomes Fe > NI > SE > TI