• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Physical intelligence and MBTI type

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you think their is a relation between MBTI and physical intelligence (the one ability to controle their body movements)?
If so, according to your observations, which personalities were more physically intelligent than the others? Or were called as "genius in body controle".

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think there is coorelation, just interest in being physically fit, or adept is more common in certain types. Not that certain types are not as adept as others. Even an INTJ can get interest in being physically fit if they see the opportunities it presents.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
All I know is that my boyfriend is the most physically unintelligent person I have ever seen.
The sex is good though.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think there is coorelation, just interest in being physically fit, or adept is more common in certain types. Not that certain types are not as adept as others. Even an INTJ can get interest in being physically fit if they see the opportunities it presents.
It's not about fitness, it's an ability that exists naturally to controle muscles more skillfully when doing tasks...etc.
Fitness is for every one.

Extroverted sensing, relative to large muscle skills.

This makes sense. Explains why INTP/INFP are not so adept at muscle skills compared to others who have Se function dominant, for example. They need to work harder than others to skillfully learn new moves.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not about fitness, it's an ability that exists naturally to controle muscles more skillfully when doing tasks...etc.
Fitness is for every one.

I'd still disagree. It has nothing to do with cognitive abilities. Its more likely genetic, and that might cause a cognative preference in said individual. I don't think an individual is good at sports etc, because of a cognative function.

rav3n

This makes sense. Explains why INTP/INFP are not so adept at muscle skills compared to others who have Se function dominant, for example. They need to work harder than others to skillfully learn new moves.
If you consider Se doms and auxes, their reflexes are amazing, putting the rest of us MBTI types to shame, relative to large muscle skills.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Extroverted Sansing

dom Se is grate sure and for them it is natural but people with Ni<----->Se axis are excellent in making decisions in the moment too.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd still disagree. It has nothing to do with cognitive abilities. Its more likely genetic, and that might cause a cognative preference in said individual. I don't think an individual is good at sports etc, because of a cognative function.

Well, I've noticed a pattern... that's why I started this thread.

Extroverted Sansing

dom Se is grate sure and for them it is natural but people with Ni<----->Se axis are excellent in making decisions in the moment too.

This sounds interesting, can you explain more ?
So we are talking about: ISTP, ENTJ, ENFJ
. I always thought they have something in common:D

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
This sounds interesting, can you explain more ?
So we are talking about: ISTP, ENTJ, ENFJ
. I always thought they have something in common:D

ISFP ISTP ENFJ ENTJ

Ni and Se on axis has ability to observe reality and looking into how that reality will change on the same time.

Difference: ISP tend to over fantasying things , ENJ tend to look things in over realistic ways. . ;)

Another difference is temperament:

IP is implosive emotional (like Scorpio)
EJ is explosive emotional (like Leo)

rav3n

ISFP ISTP ENFJ ENTJ

Ni and Se on axis has ability to observe reality and looking into how that reality will change on the same time.

Difference: ISP tend to over fantasying things , ENJ tend to look things in over realistic ways. . ;)

Another difference is temperament:

IP is implosive emotional (like Scorpio)
EJ is explosive emotional (like Leo)
Since this thread is about physical intelligence, I'm uncertain why you're focused on decision making.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Since this thread is about physical intelligence, I'm uncertain why you're focused on decision making.

Because the person above requests to explain...

Btw all SP type possess physical intelligence. Look at their recommended jobs.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i am doubt there is a strong correlation, but i wouldn't rule out that it plays a role... i think there would need to be some sort of research to determine this...

i am an intp and i have been told i move gracefully... that is a very strange thing to tell a man, by the way... i do think my balance is good, and i prefer to move quietly... as for things unrelated to balance, i don't think i am much better or worse than anyone else...

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i am doubt there is a strong correlation, but i wouldn't rule out that it plays a role... i think there would need to be some sort of research to determine this...

i am an intp and i have been told i move gracefully... that is a very strange thing to tell a man, by the way... i do think my balance is good, and i prefer to move quietly... as for things unrelated to balance, i don't think i am much better or worse than anyone else...

I think a research or source would be useful. I couldn't find one though.

This is about specific movements like dancing or like hand skills. I don't know. You can see it when trying to learn a new skill with other people.