• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I wish to be typed?

Kiawi

Hiya, I'm curious as to what my type would be? I'm kind of stuck!!!!

Let me start off on how I relate to each cognitive function

Te: when getting things done I usually go with the most efficient route. I can get long and tedious with rambles but I much prefer the prospect of efficiency. As well, I am more reliant on that of empirical datum.

Ti: if it's a subject I really obsess over or live I will become deeply invested in the subject, studying every inch of it. I make my own theories in the subject though these theories must make sense in order for me to approve of them. The subject must have data supporting the theory, or I will not consider it. Also I am contradicting my Te explanation with the length of this post... though to be fair I am not giving much detail, mainly due to laziness.

Ne: I am open minded about of a lot of things as there's always a possibility I'm not understanding it in a certain way. I keep my predictions objective and seemingly based on what I have seen in the world. I see patterns. Possiblity to possiblity, I am always doubting myself.

Ni: I can in a way construct my "own" view of reality and how things works. I can have preconceived notions but not that often. I am more of a pattern.

Fe: I do follow group mentality, if the majority doesn't like someone I will also not like the person. Mainly as I don't want to be an outcast in the majority.

Fi: I may comply to majority socially but inside I don't actualmy dislike the person, there's always a possible good to them. I do have beliefs that differ from the majority. I have morals? I think? Only because I can label myself as being apathetic emotionally and amoral at many times.

Se: I live in the moment, in the world around me. But for the life of me I cannot physically see anything in this sensational world. I will not spot the small things, rather the big picture of the world and the world's meaning.

Si: I have terrible memory, but to see these patterns I use past or current observations. Whatever makes the most objective reasoning.

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You seem to have a preference for Thinking over Feeling.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Te: when getting things done I usually go with the most efficient route. I can get long and tedious with rambles but I much prefer the prospect of efficiency. As well, I am more reliant on that of empirical datum.

A Te can elaborate with their instructions but with deliberation; this is so the others can get it right the first time, ties back to efficiency.
If this is you, you might have a preference for Te.

Ti: if it's a subject I really obsess over or live I will become deeply invested in the subject, studying every inch of it.

Any type can do this with just about any subject. Though it might help to know what kind subjects.

I make my own theories in the subject though these theories must make sense in order for me to approve of them.

Bolded text can be subjective.
What makes sense to you? Logical consistency? The fact it has been tested and observed? Its applicability?

The subject must have data supporting the theory, or I will not consider it.

This generally sounds like Te + some kind of S.
Also, it's a little extreme. While sad as it is, most people don't just toss out everything they see because it has no supporting data. This might indicate a strong personal preference. It might help for you to elaborate more on this.

Small note; I notice Ti tends to be a little more lenient with debating the truth of something, and can accept it as long as it maintains a sound, logical structure.

Ne: I am open minded about of a lot of things as there's always a possibility I'm not understanding it in a certain way. I keep my predictions objective and seemingly based on what I have seen in the world. I see patterns. Possiblity to possiblity, I am always doubting myself.

This can be Ni supported by Se. The tendency towards doubt and analysis of possibilities here as is looks more by-the-book Ti.
People doubt themselves for different reasons. Why do you doubt yourself, why do you not settle?

Ni: I can in a way construct my "own" view of reality and how things works. I can have preconceived notions but not that often. I am more of a pattern.

People often do have their 'own view of reality'.
Can you elaborate on the preconceived notions?

Fe: I do follow group mentality, if the majority doesn't like someone I will also not like the person. Mainly as I don't want to be an outcast in the majority.

Deadass this is the most Fe thing I have read all week.
Why do you not want to be an outcast? People do not want to, but for different reasons.

Fi: I may comply to majority socially but inside I don't actualmy dislike the person, there's always a possible good to them. I do have beliefs that differ from the majority. I have morals? I think? Only because I can label myself as being apathetic emotionally and amoral at many times.

Still Fe, due to the tendency to follow and act depending on your surroundings rather than your inner morals.
That, and Fe generally does try to see the good in people and this is a point which often comes up in their opinions/assessments of people, though this is not always the case.
Also, Fe =/= no morals. Any function =/= no morals or emotions, while we're at it.

I am very S-blind so I'll leave those out.
But overall, what you said seems to hint that you derive the truth from what is external, observable.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you find difficulty learning new skills ? In other words, do you have good controle of your body muscles/movements?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Fe: I do follow group mentality, if the majority doesn't like someone I will also not like the person.

Definition of Fe.
ENFJ. ;)

Problem is people confuse Te with productiveness but this is stereotyped Te. Every person ca be productive so each of us can understand Te in this lowest point.

Te is understanding hierarchy of system while Ti is understanding its mechanism i.e. logic.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definition of Fe.
ENFJ. ;)

Problem is people confuse Te with productiveness but this is stereotyped Te. Every person ca be productive so each of us can understand Te in this lowest point.

Te is understanding hierarchy of system while Ti is understanding its mechanism i.e. logic.

There are other personalities who follow the group like INTP thats why I thought about it.

Personally I don't care if the group hates a person, because as long as I recall I always stayed by the side of the misunderstood and hated people. Unless I hated them according to my prospective and rules.

While INTP follow the group because of their lack of understanding social surroundings. (According to many confessions of INTP, and people who work in this field).

We are talking about hating people , are most ENFJs ready to hate to blend in? It not just suppressed opinions ! What do think?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
There are other personalities who follow the group like INTP thats why I thought about it.

Personally I don't care if the group hates a person, because as long as I recall I always stayed by the side of the misunderstood and hated people. Unless I hated them according to my prospective and rules.

While INTP follow the group because of their lack of understanding social surroundings. (According to many confessions of INTP, and people who work in this field).

We are talking about hating people , are most ENFJs ready to hate to blend in? It not just suppressed opinions ! What do think?

Possible. I have poor understanding of Fe as function. To me this function is literally enigma. :)

Fe is same as Te but unlike Te who use logic to connect persons , Fe use their values i.e. if A and B and C have something against F and we all together belong to group D F will be fired up from group. I see Fe user as someone who see everybody in group equally complete without pyramid scheme. Now how this is important to him depend on position. For example IxTPs see everybody equal but they lead by personal logical system i.e categorization of persons. So low Fe can be hypocrite , contradictory and fake when comes to judging persons especially if they don't have a Ne because without it can go from one extreme to another about someone. In some point somebody is something incredible and in next every words go down. Because of that they don't trusts persons and systems and look to all people like everybody has something against them because they create personal logical system for judgment in the moment.

Te or Ti?

Ti<- understanding this

A AND B EXIST IN C
B AND D EXIST IN G
THEN
B EXIST IN C AND G

Te <- understanding this

A EXIST IN C
C EXIST IN D
D EXIST IN E
THEN
A EXIST IN E

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Possible. I have poor understanding of Fe as function. To me this function is literally enigma. :)

Fe is same as Te but unlike Te who use logic to connect persons , Fe use their values i.e. if A and B and C have something against F and we all together belong to group D F will be fired up from group. I see Fe user as someone who see everybody in group equally complete without pyramid scheme. Now how this is important to him depend on position. For example IxTPs see everybody equal but they lead by personal logical system i.e categorization of persons so low Fe can be hypocrite , contradictory and fake when comes to judging persons.

Te or Ti?

Ti<- understanding this

A AND B EXIST IN C
B AND D EXIST IN G
THEN
B EXIST IN C AND G

Te <- understanding this

A EXIST IN C
C EXIST IN D
D EXIST IN E
THEN
A EXIST IN E

Your post screams Te lol.

Anyway, so between ENFJ and INTP is the answer?
My question about Se considering physical intelligence, I started a thread not long ago, and phisical intelligence is connected with Se, apparently.

About Si description, INTP have bad memories, they only remember related things in patterns or else, they don't remember usually mere info, that don't connect to a previous knowledge.

And ENFJ have their heads in the clouds not in reality. Always daydreaming in a way or another.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ti-Ne-Si vs Fe-Ni-Se

First there is fantasizing leading Ti and then Ne/Si makes them a dreamer while Ni/Se is balanced between dreams and reality.

INTP are more dreamers then ENFJ.

Se = reality like literally.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well thanks. I'm learning alot here.

So do you think Se fits better because kiawi mentioned living in the moment?

But for an ENFJ to call himself (apathetic emotionally) is too much. I consider myself nit emotional due to my developing of character but I don't consider myself apathetic emotionally. It's just wrong.

But we are still laking some answers. Since we both have some sense in what we said, I'm not sure this will go any further. ?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Both INTP and ENFJ are emotional.

René

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hiya, I'm curious as to what my type would be? I'm kind of stuck!!!!

Let me start off on how I relate to each cognitive function

Ti: if it's a subject I really obsess over or live I will become deeply invested in the subject, studying every inch of it. I make my own theories in the subject though these theories must make sense in order for me to approve of them. The subject must have data supporting the theory, or I will not consider it. Also I am contradicting my Te explanation with the length of this post... though to be fair I am not giving much detail, mainly due to laziness.

Se: I live in the moment, in the world around me. But for the life of me I cannot physically see anything in this sensational world. I will not spot the small things, rather the big picture of the world and the world's meaning.

Si: I have terrible memory, but to see these patterns I use past or current observations. Whatever makes the most objective reasoning.

The bolded parts, for me rule these functions out for your personality type. Your description of Ti is actually heavily supported by Te. Your constant search for objectivity, points me to believe you're an Se. You say you're looking for patterns, but you're not. You value facts and objectivity, which is an Se thing. When working with theories you apply the scientific method: Looking for Theories (Te), validate them by linking them (Ni) to scientifically known facts (Se). What others see as an Fe thing to follow group mentality, is not necessary an Fe-thing. You yourself describe to do it because you don't be an outcast. That's a pretty cold and rationalized way to do it and seems pretty Te to me.

From your own description, I would type you as an ENTJ, Te Ni Se Fi

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Kiawi said:

This sounds more like Ni than Ti, so you're most likely an NJ.