• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What's my MBTI Type?

hurl3y4456

MBTI Type
SINE
Based on the following information, what type would I most likely fit under:

- I enjoy theorizing and coming up with mathematics equations ( I enjoyed pure math more than applied, since it's a highly creative field).
- I enjoy analyzing data and making predictions based on the trends/patterns which I observe.
- I am typically oblivious to my environment and lose items often such as pens, keys, exc.
- I read a lot of forums to obtain knowledge, and am prone to generalize about the behavior/actions of others.
- I like experimenting ( for instance, I bought a glucose meter to test the effects of different foods on my glucose to make connections).
- At work, I always try to find more efficient methods, and do not like following strict rules or procedures.
- I am quite messy regarding clothes as well as my desk. I typically forget to do the laundry.
- I wrote a book called "modern adaptation," which is a prediction of how we will adapt to future change via technological advance.
- I do not like repetition, hence, school and menial work tends to bore me.
- When I learn a new subject, I slowly start to make multiple connections and relate pieces of information together once I have attained enough information.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You definitely sound like an INTP to me.