• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are the differences between the ExxP's?

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Specifically, how different are the ESxP's from the ENxP's in terms of outwardly obversvable behavioral signs? I chose these two, because these two groups because they seem to be the most outgoing and least cautious of the types. Also, the types are grouped like that, because I want to focus on how S/N shows itself in behavior, not F/T.

Basically, I am working on honing my typing skill set on one of the functions.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
hmmmm... let's see. that's ENFP, ESFP, ENTP and ESTP.

ESTP's are the ones who are willing to get 'down and dirty'. i think if there needed some plumbing to get fixed, or someone to play tight end in a football game, the ESTP will be the more willing.

ESFP's are party people. they are also girly girls or your class clown type males. i think you can spot an ESFP from a fashion standpoint. i think they're well dressed according to the social expectations, but they won't be too adventurous or experimental with it.

ENFP's? :D we're nutjobs. we're the ones who make up crazy stories to make people laugh. we're just on a constant high and we like to raise eyebrows.

ENTP's are your classic devil's advocate. i think out of all these EP's, this group will be the one who cares least about what other people think. you can usually spot an NT through conversation.

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
hmmmm... let's see. that's ENFP, ESFP, ENTP and ESTP.

ESTP's are the ones who are willing to get 'down and dirty'. i think if there needed some plumbing to get fixed, or someone to play tight end in a football game, the ESTP will be the more willing.

ESFP's are party people. they are also girly girls or your class clown type males. i think you can spot an ESFP from a fashion standpoint. i think they're well dressed according to the social expectations, but they won't be too adventurous or experimental with it.

ENFP's? :D we're nutjobs. we're the ones who make up crazy stories to make people laugh. we're just on a constant high and we like to raise eyebrows.

ENTP's are your classic devil's advocate. i think out of all these EP's, this group will be the one who cares least about what other people think. you can usually spot an NT through conversation.

The ENFP one sounds more like an ESFP.

By the way, for a great ESFP portrayal, watch the character of the actress in Avenue Montagne.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
The ENFP one sounds more like an ESFP.

By the way, for a great ESFP portrayal, watch the character of the actress in Avenue Montagne.

:shock: ummm... i'm an ENFP myself. the difference is very much the NE. i see the ESFP doing dances and stuff to have fun, the ENFP does the same but forces the weird factor.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
All four of these types like to get drunk in sketchy alleys. :D
Oh.. you said you wanted differences, my bad!

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
there are so many differences it would take a couple pages to describe them lol (maybe not considering the lack of understanding of human cognitive processes)

define least cautious. if i were to take that as i see the word "cautious" i would just say this is a vague generality because i tend to be an extremely cautious person in many many ways. cautious to an ENFP is much different than cautious to an ESFP.