• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] What dies a stupid ISFJ look like?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Someone who is virtually in their head all the time refusing to come out. Thinking people who have acted that way in the past will always be that way in the past.

May appear similar to INFP’s or in the J’s circumstance - formulating feelings or ideas respectively

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
isfj are harder to understand than intj, intp ,entj ,ect .... yeah they aren't logical smart , but they keep their heart so unrecheable than even the most fine logic can't reach it....

yeghor

Similar to my thread about NTs.

I've been thinking on Melanie Griffith's type. I've had a crush on her in the movie Cherry 2000 as a kid.

I first thought she was an ESFP, but she wasn't physically and sexually overt like an ESFP, not into drugs or alcohol, not mean, so I then thought ENFP but she's not hyperactive like an ENFP either. She's not entitled like an ESFJ, not aggressive or rough like an ISFP either. Certainly not INFP either, her style was quite traditional. So that only leaves ISFJ as the option.

I also noticed that she has the same "sweetheart" quality to her as Meg Ryan, Nancy Allen and Michelle Pfeiffer. They all are quite feminine with a sweet/cute quality to them but they do not flaunt their sexuality, it is there but passive.

So I think all these ladies might be ISFJs. Certainly not how they are described somewhat like nuns in ISFJ type descriptions.

1661626025595.png1661626070690.png1661626125488.png1661626048113.png

yeghor

Michelle Pfeiffer'S husband David E Kelly gives me the creeps. There's something dangerous about this guy's body language. He has murderous eyes.

David Morse has the same look in his eyes. I think these guys are ISTPs.

1661630355228.png1661630386438.png1661630665730.png1661630487842.png