• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What would a stupid NT look like?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But it is a mental masturbation to explore ideas from any angle, to debate for the debate's sake, to exchange perspectives. Curiosity is never stupid. In fact, it is considered the most important trait that contributes to intelligence. And it's actually less inhumane compared to treating your NT friends as projects for emotional development.

Ironically, empaths often fail to understand others' perspective because they could only relate to their own experience. How do you know someone is stupid if you don't understand the point they are making?

That's not what I am saying at all. What you are saying is completely irrelevant to what I meant. I don't mind discussing ideas for the sake of discussing ideas...I was meaning people similar to kidom (am I ignorant or closed-minded for not wanting to tolerating his brand of curiosity?).

And FTR, if you were referring to my INTJ friend, I have openly admitted to having issues independent of being ENFJ and he's told me on a number of occasions that I am the only one who tells him things that he needs to hear.. I have actively been trying to get away from the emotional development/support role.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
well how proficient do you imagine someone with iq 80 would be at abstract / rational thinking? types are, basically, data processing strategies. It wouldn't make much sense for a personality to develop "NT" traits with a brain not able to handle abstraction very well. I mean I could see it with ENTJs to a degree (the lowest av. IQ NTs @ about 100 iq) but a 'low iq intp' would pretty much be an istp, dealing with more concrete data rather than abstract models, or an istj - using 'culturally accepted wisdom' to comprehend the world. Now yes ofc there's plenty of smart istps - I believe istps and istjs they're the smartest 'sensors' on av.

Back to the drawing board for you.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
INTJ - Completely obsessed with something stupid or basic, refusing to learn anything new or put in any work if its a goal.
ENTJ - Blindly doing whatever benefits them most without thinking of any consequences or having any desire to learn.
INTP - Has a logical framework that makes no sense in regards to reality, leading to dumb ideas and explanations.
ENTP - Can't focus on one interest or goal for longer than 5 minutes, comes up with 5,000 dumb, illogical ideas, and attempts to verify them with a faulty Ti.

The first and fourth are pretty good, the others seem a bit off. If it's any consolation, that could point to your self-identification as a perceiver (you have a good grasp on them, moreso than judgers).

Edit: I awkwardly meant this as a compliment to your perceptive abilities.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Back to the drawing board for you.

yeah.. that's not an argument.

Could we stop dealing with your own issues of transference or projection or whatever else. It's getting tedious. I really don't have anything against you nor have done anything to justify your constant ire.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
yeah.. that's not an argument.

Could we stop dealing with your own issues of transference or projection or whatever else. It's getting tedious. I really don't have anything against you nor have done anything to justify your constant ire.

I haven't talked to you in like... a year, so that's a pretty dramatic response.

Sorry, I have to go now. Probably have a 4-piece puzzle somewhere for people with low IQs to put together.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I haven't talked to you in like... a year, so that's a pretty dramatic response.

Sorry, I have to go now. Probably have a 4-piece puzzle somewhere for people with low IQs to put together.

sure, you're a paragon of honesty. take it as you will but I'm tired of you taking your issues out on me. I'm not a psychiatrist. Take care, be well.

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The first and fourth are pretty good, the others seem a bit off. If it's any consolation, that could point to your self-identification as a perceiver (you have a good grasp on them, moreso than judgers).

Edit: I awkwardly meant this as a compliment to your perceptive abilities.

Makes sense, the brain of an P dom is far different from that of a J dom. Thanks for the compliment then.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Stupid NTs like to deride people for being irrational while remaining blissful impervious to how irrational they are being. They think their very subjective ideas are all reflective of objective reality, and are unwilling to face will-thought-out criticisms of why this might not be the case head-on. Hence, upon confrontation with this, they will quickly attempt to change the topic.