• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Avatar the last mbti character misconceptions

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Aang not exfp if he was exfp he would have used force in a lot of situation. He literally lives in the moment and wants to enjoy his life. That is se right there. That whole si inferior thing with his past does not make sense since it could happen to anyone. He is a bit too reflective to be an extrovert. He thinks before he acts introvert. That whole him not facing his destiny thing is weak ni fe. Not si te. If it was si te he would eventually realize to take scare and he does not have that issue. The way he solve bumis challenges is ti se. He is istp 6w7 so sx
Sokka istp too direct and a bit stubborn to be entx. Entx love to play games. 2 if he was exxp he would consider an option that aang was the avatar at the beginning of the series. He is more in tune with ni than aang
Zuko if he was in he would have a god complex. He is just like aang before his father burned his face. That is istp.
Ty lee infj with strong fe heres why she had to get out of her comfort zone when rebelling against azula. She knows when somethings is up. That whole of her not wanting to deal with reality is inferior se right there. 2 while she can be a little vain it dont go to her head like enfjs do. If she was esfp she would have been more confident and would not seek attention as she do. 2 she is very approachable but not dominating and she is naturally reflective.

knockedsocks

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Counter-attack: Just an fyi haven't seen this show recently and am subject to misremembering
Aang: He is extraverted because he is excited by all the new place and immediately jumps in. What did he do right when he was melted? That's right went penguin sledding. Also, I don't know about Ti problem solving from that episode, but his most important decisions came from a personal moral place eg not killing Ozai. I would consider ESFP or ENFP
Sokka: He loves to plan and take charge. He gravitates toward taking charge which is very Te-dom. I think he would be either and ENTJ or ESTJ
Zuko: I am genuinely experiencing confusion over your point as I just don't understand what you're getting at sorry :(
Ty Lee: I think that makes some sense. I'd buy it

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Counter-attack: Just an fyi haven't seen this show recently and am subject to misremembering
Aang: He is extraverted because he is excited by all the new place and immediately jumps in. What did he do right when he was melted? That's right went penguin sledding. Also, I don't know about Ti problem solving from that episode, but his most important decisions came from a personal moral place eg not killing Ozai. I would consider ESFP or ENFP
Sokka: He loves to plan and take charge. He gravitates toward taking charge which is very Te-dom. I think he would be either and ENTJ or ESTJ
Zuko: I am genuinely experiencing confusion over your point as I just don't understand what you're getting at sorry :(
Ty Lee: I think that makes some sense. I'd buy it

Why would you say aang is exfp. In socionics hes istj se subtype he is a beta serious when needed and laid back when not. You tell me
Sokka any type can take charge andif he was extj he would have been a bit more open about aang being the avatar and also he would have a sense of direction he's like lupin the 3rd