• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which famous person do you identify most according to your MBTI designation?

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Personality Types of Famous People - Personality Max

I (an INFP) identify with Albert Schweitzer; Theologian, Doctor, Pianist from a humanist stance. I resonate with Helen Keller: Author, Activist, Lecturer quotes and philosophy. I identify myself with J. R. R. Tolkien: Author (Lord of the Rings) in his use of imaginative fantastic world's I too dream of. Utmost I feel kinship with John: Disciple of Jesus for his metaphorical language use and follower of Jesus teaching.

Dashy CVII

MBTI Type
INTJ
This is the best thread.

With that in mind, I've learned 3 things first as a guide to this exercise:

(A) It's best not to choose who you relate to from a predetermined typelist (as there are many better, more meaningful ways to categorize the types than common typology lists.) Instead, choose someone regardless of what possible type they are.

(B) More importantly, don't choose those you relate to based on them having a personable nature. That is, don't choose individuals who are very relateable in general, as it misses the point of typology by making categories ineffective. Instead, choose the people who have unique traits that you relate closely to.

(C) The perfect conclusion seems to be this: The more generally unlikeable to the public someone is, but more personally likeable to you they are, the more likely that they're actually your type. Those who are very likeable or relateable in general, are unlikely to be your exact type.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure really. There's no one on the whole list I really resonate with honestly. But that's just me. I am far more likely to resonate with fictional characters. And I do tend to resonate with a lot of ENFP (and INFP) characters, or at least the ones who strike me as that type.

Dashy CVII

MBTI Type
INTJ
I could list a bunch of NTs whose ideas and thought-processes relate to my own, such as Darwin, but this time I think I'll go with the emotional approach:
I've always related closely to the performances of the actor Guy Pearce, my favorite actor. Such as his performance and emotionality in The Time Machine (2002) and Memento (2000) as well as the actor himself. Perhaps this is some form of duality attraction.