• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My thoughts are istps

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
They are the smartest mbti type but at the same time one of the laziest types a lot of the ones i have met aint about nothing and does not want to do nothing with their lives. In a lot of their minds they got to have a reason to do certain things. They have a backbone and not afraid to get into it. They will zone you out and make you listen to them. They are pretty good lawyers when they want to be. They ars academically gifted but do not see the point in school. They are hardworkers in their job and can endure bad conditions better than esps. A lot of them do not see themselves as they could do more in life than what they are now

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
My thoughts are dinosaurs.

I call them fred.

Dashy CVII

MBTI Type
INTJ
And as for the VI portion of this description...for the "visual thinkers"...who don't want the tl;dr bullshit of these complicated descriptions ...I googled the terms smart, lazy, and lawyer.

I know these are nowhere as accurate as the above description, but they might serve as suitable align-right paragraph wrappers for the description once draon9 makes his website.

ISTP
hQwmsDe.png
q4ECYkt.png
kAnrY16.png
0nU4c8n.png
TigGEOL.png
YUxwIzh.png

I shall continue this ritual with the following acute installments.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I wouldnt say Lazy, i would say that they see things as a waste of time alot of the time. the reserve action for things they deem necessary or constructive or worth it.
its not that they cant be bothered its that they dont think its worth bothering about.
intelligent yes. private without question. but now being the only person he has ever let into the way he thinks , he is funny mischevious and down right silly.
they are fascinating.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^^^

It's about avoiding any unnecessary conservation of energy. Never tell a Ti dom to stop doing a task a certain way and to start doing it another way without providing them a good reason/explanation for why your method is more accurate or efficient.

Lib

Permabanned
They are the smartest mbti type but at the same time one of the laziest types a lot of the ones i have met aint about nothing and does not want to do nothing with their lives. In a lot of their minds they got to have a reason to do certain things. They have a backbone and not afraid to get into it. They will zone you out and make you listen to them. They are pretty good lawyers when they want to be. They ars academically gifted but do not see the point in school. They are hardworkers in their job and can endure bad conditions better than esps. A lot of them do not see themselves as they could do more in life than what they are now
These are characteristics of your thoughts?