• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Perception on infjs

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
A lot of the ones you are going to meet are smart and are very concern about society. A lot of them are liberals with a hippie vibe. A lot of them are educated. They are self righteous and lazy. They have very good vision but do not have the strength to make it reality. They are very creative and a lot of them vegetarians.
Example hayley smith from american dad
gohan from dbz juan carlos from border town daphe from the most recent scooby do

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lots of them arent though.

My perception of INFJs is that- like with any type- they can be challenging when unhealthy or overly immature... but some of the most insightful people otherwise.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A lot of the ones you are going to meet are smart and are very concern about society. A lot of them are liberals with a hippie vibe. A lot of them are educated. They are self righteous and lazy. They have very good vision but do not have the strength to make it reality. They are very creative and a lot of them vegetarians.
Example hayley smith from american dad
gohan from dbz juan carlos from border town daphe from the most recent scooby do

draon9 the man, the myth, the legend.

Concerned about society, correct you are.

What I love about your posts is how specific you aim yourself to be.

It's not that INFJ's are lazy, it's that their delicious theories have no practical applicability. Not that the user physically can't. It is because the surmounted and raised theory has no realism. It's too generalized and cannot address the specificities we as a human race desires. It has nothing to do with strength. We just need the other types to interpret and do what they can to achieve what we hope to come to pass. Idealistically, conservatives and liberals would understand each other's concerns more rather than some all out war of who's "morally" right.

Think about Karl Marx's theory of communism, it is nice in print. Just hard to execute irl, its practical applications have been examples of horrific disasters.

What is the purpose in telling these observations/assumptions to us?

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
All but the educated part. I have a GED.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Smart, yes.
Concerned about society, yes.
Liberal hippie, meh. Slightly left of center and I don't think so.
I can be very selfish righteous at times if I'm one hundred percent sure of something.
As far as lazy and lacking strength of vision, eh. Its just most of my vision is pretty impractical or unrealistic at times. Things work in theory but not application. I'm also sometimes so inside my own head that nothing gets done or I'm thinking so many steps ahead of myself that I forget to live in the present. (This is where being married to an SJ comes in handy as he can help give my vision focus if needed)
Creative, yes
Vegetarian, no.